Who plays chess?

I accepted your friend request. I also accepted the challenge but i couldn’t find the game, so i sent you a challenge. I don’t know, maybe we have 2 games going.

1 Like

did you guys end up playing a game?

We’ve started. It’s like 5 days between moves. Lol

It’s pretty high drama so far

3 Likes

I’m playing chess with your mind right now

Elon is too smart for chess

how many tournaments did he win as kid?
if it was so easy for him

the answer is ZERO…rich daddy can’t win chess games for you

3 Likes

how is the drama going?

interesting game connected with the opening

fucking hurry up with your game so we can briefly congratulate one of you, before sledging the other.

We’ve got 2 games going. Just nearing the end of the openings so far.

Hopefully Shoey doesn’t mind me sharing these pics. I should say that my rating probably shouldn’t be as high as it is. Chess.com gives different ratings for every different kind of game. My rating on these daily games is only based on like 4 games (I’ve happened to win them all). My rating on 10 minute games is like 1360 and my rating for 5 minute games is more like 1100.

1 Like

Lmao no worries man. Feels like I’m in a virtual cock fight, my UG street cred on the line.

I just returned to regular chess this year, which is super disappointing as I was rated about 1200 rapid several years ago and have lost to some real scrubs the last few months. I discovered 4 player and only played it for a long time, I’m about 1900 in it. Just made a new account though as my other one got banned.

What’s 4 player?

Pure chaos, exactly what it sounds like. They have it on chess.com under variants

Whaaaaaat???

I would be so afraid to move anything. Lol

1 Like

And why did your account get banned? Did you talk shit? They definitely don’t put up with that.

Didn’t talk shit, it was actually for my username lol, Epstein’s Bedsheet and my profile pic was his “suicide” scene. Some guy started arguing with me in the 4 player chat about how it offended him then I was froze the next day.