Who should be in the UFC who isn't right now?

Any talented fighters you think should be in the UFC who haven't been signed or got enough attention yet?
I know he's with zuffa but I think Melendez should be brought over from SF, if he wasn't with ONEfc I'd love to see aoki in the UFC. Also curran from bellator would be great in the UFC. What do you guys think? Phone Post

fedor

Eddie avalrez. Although it looks like that should be happening after his next fight. Phone Post

dbeedy - Eddie avalrez. Although it looks like that should be happening after his next fight. Phone Post

That would be good to see. Any news on who he might be facing? Phone Post

Hadoukenkieran - 
dbeedy - Eddie avalrez. Although it looks like that should be happening after his next fight. Phone Post

patricky pitbull in october. should be a great fight.

Nexuscrawlers -
Hadoukenkieran - 

patricky pitbull in october. should be a great fight.

Sure as hell sounds like it. Alvarez is a great fighter Phone Post

i wish either every good fighter was in the UFC or the UFC would open up a little to letting fighters fight outside the UFC.

UFC would be so much better if they held like UFC brazil with all the top talent from brazil or UFC Europe with all the top euro talent. If the company had enough money to buy out loads of good fighters and rewarded exciting fighters over point fighters would be so much better Phone Post

Lobo8 - fedor

This would be too perfect. Phone Post

Big Timmay!!

Chimonos Revenge - Big Timmay!!

This. Haha Phone Post

Hadoukenkieran - UFC would be so much better if they held like UFC brazil with all the top talent from brazil or UFC Europe with all the top euro talent. If the company had enough money to buy out loads of good fighters and rewarded exciting fighters over point fighters would be so much better Phone Post

I think this is a path they are going to be taking once they get enough international fighters. I can't wait till the UFC really gets into Asia so they can build stars over there then bring them into the USA. Phone Post

Sapp Phone Post

Joni manuwa Phone Post

Yes I have changed his name to Joni, what of it? Phone Post

Mousassi
Alvarez
Aoki
Melendez
Marquardt
Bibiano
Jacare Phone Post

Eric Kelly
Alexander Sarnavskiy
Zorobabel Moreira
Brad McDonald
Lance Palmer
Bubba Jenkins
Mairbek Taisumov

MrColdCock - Mousassi
Alvarez
Aoki
Melendez
Marquardt
Bibiano
Jacare Phone Post

Good list. I agree with everyone Phone Post

I think Dantas from Bellator may be the best 135 lb fighter in the world.

Cormier, Barnett, Fedor, Alex Emelienenko, Sergei Kharitonov