Who should be Spong's next opponent in WSOF?

Tyrone confirmed with me today that he would be on the June WSOF card. Who would you like to see him fight? I say Arlovski, especially if Rumble loses.

Spong says he is only doing 205 but a matchup with Gilbert Yvel sounds great as well and call me crazy but Kharitonov would make for a great MMA or K1 fight.

Give him Jon Fish.

I wanna see how he handles jew jif shoe.

Someone he can KTFO Phone Post

CLINTK9 - Kharitonov
Yvel
Sefo

Sefo is his boss and they fought already in K1.

Probably a can to give him more experience Phone Post

Rampage

I'd like him to fight a well rounded fighter. who does WSOF have that's not just a striker or grappler - I don't think they have any full mma fighters?

give him someone that is more of a grappler..i want to see Spongs ability to avoid takedowns and effectively deliver strikes against someone that wants to take him down..

Pancake Syrup - Rampage

. Phone Post

Spong would have Rampage shooting for takedowns.

MexiCain AmeriCain -
Pancake Syrup - Rampage

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Rampage would be a sick fight. I think they are going to give Yvel next an then Rampage would be the next step after that, if he actually signs with WSOF. Spong did confirm with me in an interview I just did with him that he will be on the next WSOF card in June or July.

http://buddhasport.com/mma/buddhasport-article/2013-03-10/tyrone-spong-tenacious-fighter-compassionate-soul-exclusive

Someone on here posted that Yvel and Sponge are related and wont fight. Anyone know if this is true? Phone Post

It's his second fight, just let him fight anybody. We don't need to test if he's championship material yet Phone Post

Lol it's his second fight. Give him someone whose got no name and under ten fights with a higher win than loss ratio. No need to rush the guy. Brock lesnar was 5-4 or something. That kind of looks bad for someone who would have had a much better record if he were to start like everyone else Phone Post

Brock Lobster - 

Lol it's his second fight. Give him someone whose got no name and under ten fights with a higher win than loss ratio. No need to rush the guy. Brock lesnar was 5-4 or something. That kind of looks bad for someone who would have had a much better record if he were to start like everyone else Phone Post

He just massacred some no-namer so badly in his first fight already that it wasn't even funny. He needs someone a little better than that now. Gilbert Yvel would work. Yvel shouldn't be much of a thread on the ground and on their feet the fight could be crazy vicious.

Also Brock was 5-3.

I'm not sure who they can get but someone on the downside of their career makes sense. He needs a small step up in competition but with alittle name recognition.

On a side note part of me really enjoyed the lopsided card he was on. We see so many even match ups it's hard to appreciate the skill level some of these guys have. Phone Post

Man I want him in the ufc already. While hes in his prime. Hes done enough kickboxing. He should fully commit to mma. He could be a top 5 ufc fighter in under 2 years if he fully focuses on it.

He won't get Rumble.  That would be a one-sided wrestlefuck.

Somebody we've never heard of. NOBODY (not even Lesnar) should be fighting a name opponent in their second fight. Phone Post