• TFerg
  • Ngannou
  • Jake/Logan Paul
  • Ben Askren
  • Other

0 voters

Other

Jose Aldo

Dustin. They should just keep fighting over and over again because apparently that’s what they and the ufc want.

On a serious note - I’m fucking tired of rematches all the time. Can we get some fresh fights for some of these guys? Cormier fought Stipe 3 times in his last 5 fights to end his career. I was fucking tired of watching him fight the same guy over and over.

2 Likes

Imagine the career arc if Aldo was the nail in the coffin after being the peak jump off point of his superstardom.

1 Like

Nate or Tony

1 Like

Bryce Hall
Tanner Fox
Josh Richards
Jesse from Nelk

So many options

Dustin will beat Charles for the title. Conor will get the rematch for the title and because the MMA gods like surprises they will let Conor land a flush ko. Conor will never shut the fuck up for the rest of time.

Him and RDA never had their moment. But I’d rather see him retire. He won’t be the same after this injury

Me , my wife doesn’t even have social media to message him lol

1 Like

Nobody, I don’t see him coming back unless Dustin wins and still has the belt when condors healthy again, because that’s his only way to get a title shot ever again.
Maybe he will do the nate trilogy if he gets bored somewhere in the future, but I think he’s done.

Im a Conor Stan but there’s no way he can get a title shot coming off 2 losses. Injury or not. That’d be a bad look for the UFC

1 Like

Ton of good options.

-Tony fight would be good, and Conor would be favored.
-Both Nate fights were great. A third would likely be, as well.
-Gaethje would fuck Conor up, but it’d be a money and action fight that rewards Gaethje for being a company man and sets him up for a title fight.
-RDA would be good.
-Aldo at 155 would be amazing.

Staph
Ring Of Fire Wtf GIF by Outside TV

They would probably give him Dennis Siver or Cowboy at welterweight before awarding him the interim belt at light weight.

Conor versus Tony would be great as would Conor versus Aldo. We’ve seen the Nate fight, Conor gets ahead early and runs away in the later rounds.

Infection