Who should fight Randy in his retirement bout?

Since Radny actually seems to be on the tail end of his career (i know it's crazy), who should he end his MMA career against? A title match? another legend of the sport? fedor?

IMO, i would like to see him fight either Forrest or Rich (i know they are fighting eachother, but i still think it will be an exciting and competive fight to end a career on) or tito (after Hamil, i wouldn't mind seeing Tito lose again).

frontrowbrian -  Winner of Rampage and Machida 

or fedor...

or winner or fedor vs overeem!

<blockquote>Monsters Ball - Overeem</blockquote><br /><br />i knew someone on this forum would mention him at some point but i think this is too one-sided to end your career on (don't want to end up like chuck)

CRO COP!!

Wait, what?

Cro Cop or Rich Franklin Phone Post

Monsters Ball - Overeem

This would at least guarantee he retires.

In all seriousness I'd love to see a Couture/Cro Cop fight, similar sized guys who typically fight much larger foes, a classic striker versus grappler match up, and either could make it their retirement fight perhaps even both. I think Cro Cop would knock his ass out though.

I say give him a shot to go out on top. He's earned it.

With Shogun-Evans delayed until late spring/early summer, they could give him another fight in the meantime. If he wins that, why not give him a title shot? Phone Post

Unlike Mir, I'm sure Couture would utilize the clinch to dominate Cro Cop. Cro Cop was much too cautious of the takedown in his last fight and failed to pull the trigger. Couture is a whole 'nother animal with his wrestling. I'd much rather see Cro Cop go out with a win. Good fight for Couture though.

doesn't matter--he should just loose the plaid shirts and casey jones the engineer hats--shudder---he looks old as fuck--maybe it's the x-craps....

Monsters Ball - Revenge fight against Josh Barnett

Randy has been saying for a while that he'd like to fight Machida so give him that as a retirement fight.

If Cain manages to beat Lesnar. Let him fight Cain as his last match, for the title. If he wins, he can retire a champ. If he loses, his last fight was for a belt.

Rich Franklin

EvilMaster - If Cain manages to beat Lesnar. Let him fight Cain as his last match, for the title. If he wins, he can retire a champ. If he loses, his last fight was for a belt.

I was thinking exactly the same

I've wanted to see him vs Machida or Anderson or Shogun at 205 for a long time too-- a LHW title shot against any of these guys would be cool in my book too

Jon Jones

Anderson silva Phone Post

Lil Nog Phone Post

Damn, I was hoping to be the first to throw Jon Jones out there. CHUCK/COUTURE 4! Loser leaves town. =) Phone Post