Who should fight winner of Rousey/Zingano?

In your opinion, who should it be if Rousey wins (because if Cat wins I'm sure there will probably be a rematch)? And, has the UFC said anything about who is most likely to get the next shot?

Are they going to throw Miesha in there for a 3rd time? I believe she is the highest ranked after Ronda and Cat, but I'm not sure I want to see that fight again.

it will be Cyborg if she signs the contract.

/\/\/\ Yeah, I probably should have mentioned if the Cyborg deal doesn't go through.

MMALOGIC - 

You mean at a catch weight right?  She has already said she has given upon 135 and Dana said he wouldn't sign her unless she could prove she could make it without dying.

Soup and Beer - 
MMALOGIC - 

You mean at a catch weight right?  She has already said she has given upon 135 and Dana said he wouldn't sign her unless she could prove she could make it without dying.

yup, catchweight.

Miesha!

Unfortunately I have very serious doubts Cyborg will sign at catchweight either.  She will be fine at 140 but "will die" trying to make 135?  I call bullshit on that one.

Winner should get winner of Davis/Kaufman assuming that it will be Kaufman. Ronda's fought Kaufman but not in UFC so most people haven't seen that match up yet.
If they seriously make the Bethe matchup before Bethe fights a ranked opponent I'll probably rip my hair out. Miesha might not end up being that opponent because 1) Miesha would win and the UFC isn't ready for the trilogy and 2) Not sure how much more time Mieshas gonna need to heal her face but Bethe hasn't fought since August.
I think Jessica Eye would be an interesting matchup for Bethe as they have similar styles and both are in contention talks. Regardless of who wins a new high level contender will emerge.

theyve obviously set up holly if she wins

gokudamus - 

I agree with this. If she wins impressively she leaps to front of the pack.

Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 

Unfortunately I have very serious doubts Cyborg will sign at catchweight either.  She will be fine at 140 but "will die" trying to make 135?  I call bullshit on that one.

Cris has fought at 140 before. Ronda has fought at 145 and over before (fought Tweet at 150).
140 with an Invicta vs UFC promo would be great. Making 135 and fighting at optimum level is a completely different situation. At this point, the weight shouldn't matter and UFC have made catch weight/super fights before so......

We'll see.  I just don't see Cyborg signing on even at 140 unless it's for a shitload of money.  I hope I'm wrong though.

gokudamus -

If Holm wins her intro fight, it will probably be her. Even though she could benefit from a few more fights. Phone Post 3.0

Bethe should get the next shot around summer. Then maybe Holm or Eye in the winter. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 

<br />
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52629783"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629736">Cris has fought at 140 before. Ronda has fought at 145 and over before (fought Tweet at 150).<br />
        140 with an Invicta vs UFC promo would be great. Making 135 and fighting at optimum level is a completely different situation. At this point, the weight shouldn't matter and UFC have made catch weight/super fights before so......</span></span></span></blockquote>
    <br />
    <p>
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52629783">We'll see.&nbsp; I just don't see Cyborg signing on even at 140 unless it's for a shitload of money.&nbsp; I hope I'm wrong though.</span></span></p>
</blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862">unless it's for a shitload of money.<br />
<br />
<br />
Cris should be paid a decent amount. Why not? I am actually glad Cris didn't take the last UFC deal and the fact that they are coming to her to negotiate? Smart move</span></blockquote>

Is the pay for a single catchweight fight going to make up for the lost revenue of ten straight wins as the UFC womens champ?  Including sponsership deals and locker room bonuses?  I highly doubt it.  Perhaps if Zuffa offered 5 million it might.  She shouldn't hold her breath for those kind of numbers though.

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
gokudamus -

If Holm wins her intro fight, it will probably be her. Even though she could benefit from a few more fights. Phone Post 3.0

Would hate to see them rush her as I think she's got real potential

Miesha. Never gets tiring watching this hottie entering the arena to "Roar", seeing her getting into the zone.

Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 

<br />
                <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52629783"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629736">Cris has fought at 140 before. Ronda has fought at 145 and over before (fought Tweet at 150).<br />
                140 with an Invicta vs UFC promo would be great. Making 135 and fighting at optimum level is a completely different situation. At this point, the weight shouldn't matter and UFC have made catch weight/super fights before so......</span></span></span></span></span></blockquote>
            <br />
            <p>
                <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52629783">We'll see.&nbsp; I just don't see Cyborg signing on even at 140 unless it's for a shitload of money.&nbsp; I hope I'm wrong though.</span></span></span></span></p>
        </blockquote>
        <br />
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862">unless it's for a shitload of money.<br />
        <br />
        <br />
        Cris should be paid a decent amount. Why not? I am actually glad Cris didn't take the last UFC deal and the fact that they are coming to her to negotiate? Smart move</span></span></span></blockquote>
    <p>
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726">&nbsp;</span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726">Is the pay for a single catchweight fight going to make up for the lost revenue of ten straight wins as the UFC womens champ?&nbsp; Including sponsership deals and locker room bonuses?&nbsp; I highly doubt it.&nbsp; Perhaps if Zuffa offered 5 million it might.&nbsp; She shouldn't hold her breath for those kind of numbers though.</span></span></p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726">&nbsp;</span></span></p>
</blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851">To be honest, I have no answer to your question but there is obviously a need for Cris by Zuffa and that is why they are negotiating and Cris has the upper hand now and can demand what she is worth. I doubt very much Zuffa want to go back to Cris with that bogus 8/8 8 fight deal or whatever it was that was offered to her the first time.</span></blockquote>

Dana claimed they offered Cyborg and Ronda the same contract (money wise) in an interview once.  Cyborg didn't dispute it or call bullshit so I have to assume it was true.  And even if they did start Ronda off at 8/8 as well, the sponsership money and bonuses had to dwarf that.  I don't think anyone disputes that Rousey has made millions while Cyborg has made thousands.  This potential catchweight fight could have been Rousey vs Cybrg 3 instead.  But hey, it's her life and her career.  She can manage it as she sees fit.

Leghound -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
gokudamus -

Would hate to see them rush her as I think she's got real potential

Holly is 33 so she can't wait too long. Phone Post 3.0

if ronda wins, the only fight that anyone wants to see is cyborg

if cat wins, the stupid rematch clause will likely ruin any other challengers but aside from that Id like to see a Miesha v Cat rematch.  

Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 

<br />
                <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52629783"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629736">Cris has fought at 140 before. Ronda has fought at 145 and over before (fought Tweet at 150).<br />
                140 with an Invicta vs UFC promo would be great. Making 135 and fighting at optimum level is a completely different situation. At this point, the weight shouldn't matter and UFC have made catch weight/super fights before so......</span></span></span></span></span></blockquote>
            <br />
            <p>
                <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52629783">We'll see.&nbsp; I just don't see Cyborg signing on even at 140 unless it's for a shitload of money.&nbsp; I hope I'm wrong though.</span></span></span></span></p>
        </blockquote>
        <br />
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726"><span class="User-356939" id="userPost52629862">unless it's for a shitload of money.<br />
        <br />
        <br />
        Cris should be paid a decent amount. Why not? I am actually glad Cris didn't take the last UFC deal and the fact that they are coming to her to negotiate? Smart move</span></span></span></blockquote>
    <p>
    <p>
        <span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost52630726">Is the pay for a single catchweight fight going to make up for the lost revenue of ten straight wins as the UFC womens champ?&nbsp; Including sponsership deals and locker room bonuses?&nbsp; I highly doubt it.&nbsp; Perhaps if Zuffa offered 5 million it might.&nbsp; She shouldn't hold her breath for those kind of numbers though.</span></span></p>
    <p>
</blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-356939" id="userPost52630851">To be honest, I have no answer to your question but there is obviously a need for Cris by Zuffa and that is why they are negotiating and Cris has the upper hand now and can demand what she is worth. I doubt very much Zuffa want to go back to Cris with that bogus 8/8 8 fight deal or whatever it was that was offered to her the first time.</span></blockquote>

Dana claimed they offered Cyborg and Ronda the same contract (money wise) in an interview once.  Cyborg didn't dispute it or call bullshit so I have to assume it was true.  And even if they did start Ronda off at 8/8 as well, the sponsership money and bonuses had to dwarf that.  I don't think anyone disputes that Rousey has made millions while Cyborg has made thousands.  This potential catchweight fight could have been Rousey vs Cybrg 3 instead.  But hey, it's her life and her career.  She can manage it as she sees fit.

To be honest, and like I mentioned already, Cris made the right move. All of that previous negotiation is null and void now. They need her and that is why Lorenzo is negotiating.

Let me ask you this: If Dana wanted to pay you x amount to fight in a weight class you never fought in for 8 fights would you take it because it's the UFC?

I guess it depends on your goals.  Financially, it worked out quite well for Rousey though.  Now obviously that is because Ronda kept winning.  But since so many claim Cyborg would destroy Rousey, we can assume she would have beaten all the other opponents as well for a perfect 10-0 record.