Who should fight winner of Rousey/Zingano?

Miesha v Bethe or Eye for number one contender makes sense. Miesha may have lost twice, but if she beats either of those two she deserves another crack Phone Post 3.0

Holm if she beats Pennington. Holm will be 8-0 with only 3 fights less than Rousey and of course years of boxing experience. At 33, Holm will be as ready as she is going to be. Exciting match up to have the best grappler in WMMA against the best striker in WMMA, but of course it will end up Rousey by armlock in R1.

Soup and Beer -
Sunkist1207 - 
Soup and Beer - 

Unfortunately I have very serious doubts Cyborg will sign at catchweight either.  She will be fine at 140 but "will die" trying to make 135?  I call bullshit on that one.

Cris has fought at 140 before. Ronda has fought at 145 and over before (fought Tweet at 150).
140 with an Invicta vs UFC promo would be great. Making 135 and fighting at optimum level is a completely different situation. At this point, the weight shouldn't matter and UFC have made catch weight/super fights before so......

We'll see.  I just don't see Cyborg signing on even at 140 unless it's for a shitload of money.  I hope I'm wrong though.

She should make a shit load of money for the fight, it's the most anticipated fight in the history of WMMA...unless the ring card girls deserve the Ppv points Phone Post 3.0

I think Liz Carmouche gave ronda the best fight she has had so far. The division is very thin but maybe cat has what it takes who knows.

Btw Liz vs Lauren Murphy is a good fight april 4th. Murphy has ton of heart should be a great fight.

Dreville79 - Miesha v Bethe or Eye for number one contender makes sense. Miesha may have lost twice, but if she beats either of those two she deserves another crack Phone Post 3.0
I'd watch just to see her get ragdolled again. It never gets old. Phone Post 3.0

I think if holm wins they should have her face correia for the title shot Phone Post 3.0

If Cyborg wins against Tweet, I expect her to walk into the cage after the Rousey/Zingano fight.

Not really, but would be cool.

Cyborg should be the next fight though. Holm needs time and the other ladies all need another fight at least before coming up to Ronda. I don't see anyone in the division posing a threat right now. Getting Cyborg in the mix would jazz things up a great deal.

Cyborg, get it done Dana.

1. Cyborg if possible
    2. I would say Bethe because there is a good storyline, if she wins.
    3. Holm if she wins her next 1-2 matches but I would go with Bethe first because she has more fights in the UFC.
    4. Eye I guess would be default #4 or you can go with Kauffman or Tate depending how they do.
    5. Only listed her at 5 because I dont think she will sign, but Carano.