Who should Hunt's next 4 fights be

Personally I would like to see this. And I know most of these guys have fights in the next month this is basically just a wishlist or dream list but here it is

Overeem
Bigfoot
Browne
JDS Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the JDS fight would go any different. The rest I'm okay with, though I'd much rather see him fight Arlovski more than anyone else.

I'm not going to hide my love for Hunt I want to see this guy win and only win I don't want to see him in good fights but lose I want good fights and wins I personally think that a rematch with JDS would go differently and I think a rematch with Werdum would go differently too especially since he had 3 weeks but I'm not taking anything away from any fighter there is no excuse once you sign that contract and step into that cage. I would love to see Hunt fight Meathead and Todd Duffee too hell I would like to see him fight everyone in the heavyweight division cause he has a better chance then anyone with winning sorry about the sorta rant ok hope I get some picks for next fights though Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 - ... I'd much rather see him fight Arlovski more than anyone else.
What did Arlovski do to you?

zebers3 - 

I don't think the JDS fight would go any different. The rest I'm okay with, though I'd much rather see him fight Arlovski more than anyone else.

It very well might, since Hunt's fucked up toe affected his mobility. IIRC he injured it early in the fight.

JDS can still win of course, and still the favorite in a rematch, but winnable for Hunt I think.

Ben Rothwell rematch would be good. Phone Post 3.0

Browne. Overeem. Phone Post 3.0

His next fight should be definitely for his marriage. Work that shit out. Then come back strong! Phone Post 3.0

Winner of Browne/Schaub is next probably

Any rematch would suffice

I feel his retirement fight should be against another Pride Fighter(Barnett, Big Nog, or Overeem)

Arlovski next please.