Who should I fight next?!

Lee v Santos is at 194 - Santos is 9-0-1 in his last 10 including 3-0-1 in UFC with a draw v Parke. According to fightmatrix Lee is ranked 32 and Santos 34. He won TUF Brazil 2 I guess.

1) Evan Dunham
2) Liu Kang
3) Kajan Johnson
4) Alex Oliveira
5) Chris Wade Phone Post 3.0

Rosie Odonnell. Phone Post 3.0

jeicex - Mairbek Taisumov is on a roll like you, that would be a great battle to get into the top 15.

Derailing the hype train of Sage would be fun, but honestly he doesn't deserve to fight you yet. On Fight Matrix he's around 80th in the UFC, and you're much higher than that.

Kevin Lee would also be fun if he wins his next fight.
You picked my exact 3! Rashid M #4 Phone Post 3.0

Reading through this thread reminds me just how stacked with killers the LW division is. The majority of the guys listed here are virtually unknown to all but the hardest core of fans, and yet they are all beasts.

G/L Johnny, you belong right there with them. Will be fun to see you guys continue to ascend.

Looking at names mentioned on this thread, Dunham seems a great fight at this point. I think Miller handily beats Chiesa, if he does Chiesa is another good call.

I'm hoping Gomi retires, fuckin kills me seeing him take these beatings..

Great performance again Johnny, look forward to your next fight whoever it is :) Phone Post 3.0

JToller - Jim Miller ranked 15 a big Name, could be a war. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that'd be a fun fight for sure. Not worried about rankings for a while though, as I have a lot of work still to do.

time traveling 12er - The biggest named fighter you could probably get right now would be Gomi. He's a legend but on a 2 fight skid.

That'd be an honor if I could get that one and would love it. I doubt Gomi would want to fight me being I don't have a big name.

2inchpunisher - I think Tong Po is a good matchup stylistically Phone Post 3.0

Who's that? Never heard of him.

Bomba Tomba - Great to see you posting here Hollywood! Was really impressed with your performance against Cabral.

From the same card, I think Alex Oliveira would be a great fight for you and would put the winner right on the cusp of the top 15.

I'd love the fight the Brazilian Cowboy, even back in Brazil (March - Rio event). He's a gamer that actually fights unlike most, so that would be a great fight. He doesn't have a big name, but the fight would make up for that. 

Great idea!

zebers3 - 

You could go for the winner of Castillo/Lentz next month. Or Tibau. Those are decent names on the way to the ranked guys. Evan Dunham would be an exciting fight too. 

Wrestlers don't interest me, they fight too boring. I like bjj guys and strikers, as there's more of a fight. I'd love to get Tibau for sure! 

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Dustin Poirier Phone Post 3.0

Tried to fill in for Duffy but Dustin wouldn't fight. I'd love to get that fight!

GiblerTRT - Sage. No question. You two are the biggest not so big names in the division. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmm, thanks?!?! haha. I know what you mean though, I'd love to get it. I know he only has one fight, but I'm not chasing rankings right now anyway and just looking for names. I truly don't feel Zach Morris is on my level, so I'm not pushing too hard for it, but a ton of fans/media keep asking and the reason I'd like to make it happen.

I gotta respect admitting you have things to work on before going straight up the ranks. A confident but realistic approach is awesome to see.

Hope you win your next fight whoever it is against John boy!

Letibleu - 

As a keyboard warrior/rabbid (foaming at the mouth) fan I would think the next step for you is to make heads turn. After having spent some time drinking with Sean Shelby And Joe Silva (namedrop) and having some understanding about how the promotion machine works over at Zuffa, at this point I would aim for 2 things:

1) Get a 5th W in a row in the UFC, no matter against who (this should be the focus)

and

2) Fight a recognizable name who isnt too dangerous for you, but that would put your next fight on a main card for exposure, exposure being the key word. 

Even if you only fight another non name in a fight burried on an undercard and get a W, it will guarantee you a name for the 6th UFC fight and a spot on a card that wil give you exposure. 5 wins in a row gets you into that special club where the matchmakers start to market you and spoon feed your career. Exposure combined with performance are the two variables that determine your contract negociating power (something else to think about cause the banks dont accept checks signed Jesus Christ).

This will raise your value. The more people want to see you fight, the more you can call your own shots and be strategic about getting to top 15, top 10, top 5 and contender status.

In realestate they say location, location, location. In MMA it's exposure, exposure, exposure (and train to perform when you get that shot at exposure of course). 

You wana fight or make money or both? 

Anyways, back to my mom's basement.

Totally agree with everything you said, great points! 

Never_rolled - 
WattMell - Tibau? Phone Post 3.0

No offense to Mr. Case but his ground game isn't ready for Tibau. James Krause or Norman Parke.

Lol, huh???? Cabral has WAYYYY better bjj than most at 155. Educate yourself.

newjack900 - Lee v Santos is at 194 - Santos is 9-0-1 in his last 10 including 3-0-1 in UFC with a draw v Parke. According to fightmatrix Lee is ranked 32 and Santos 34. He won TUF Brazil 2 I guess.

Sounds good to me!

doerksenfan - 1) Evan Dunham
2) Liu Kang
3) Kajan Johnson
4) Alex Oliveira
5) Chris Wade Phone Post 3.0

Not sure who all those guys are, but the main one that sticks out to me as the best fight is the Brazilian Cowboy. That'd be a great fight for the fans! 

LawFitz - Reading through this thread reminds me just how stacked with killers the LW division is. The majority of the guys listed here are virtually unknown to all but the hardest core of fans, and yet they are all beasts.

G/L Johnny, you belong right there with them. Will be fun to see you guys continue to ascend.

Thanks bro, appreciate the support my man!

Nicktheissue265 - Loser of Miller/Chiesa Phone Post 3.0
Yea or maybe the winner even? Phone Post 3.0