Who should Kerr fight *SPOILER*

let Kerr fight again. it gives the TIMMYDOME a reason to get up in the morning!

TTT

ttt

ttt

rematch! That was as much a fight as Couture vs. Belfort.

ttt

ttt

I think Kerr should have another rematch with Dan Bobish. The last time they met it was controversial. And also both guys are attempting to revitalize their careers and I think to see them again would be interesting.

ttt

TOMMYDOME:Enson is just a good fight.But not on the same level of the top competition today or did you forget what Igor did to him?

You said that Kerr was only defeated by god fighters. But i'll go longer. He was beated everytime he faced a top caliber guys.Sorry but wins over Nobuhiko Takada, Ranger Stoot(sp??),Hugo Duarte, The Pedro, Igor Bosisov, Mestre Hulk,Branco Cikatic and a much smaller Fábio Gurgel don't say to much for me.

Peace and''um grande abraço''

ttt

ttt

"Because when he is conditioned and focused, he is considered one of the best fighters in the world. "

i like kerr, but what has he done recently to deserve this designation?

quatro:nothing.

Peace and''um grande abraço''

ttt

ttt

Kerr had to be one of the best for his time but his weaknesses showed later as the game surpassed him.

It doesnt mean he was not good, just not the best of all time.

Bro, he did manage to dominate AD in his time at least even when he had much more to lose in competing in it and it was a new style of grappling to him.

Kerr should fight Erikson.

thats all

I'd like to see kerr take on the octagon fence just for old times sake.

Octagon fence by KO 20 seconds 1st rd.

he should get an automatic rematch against yamamato.