Who should Nate Diaz fight next ????

Ahh fuck. He's 145 now Phone Post

Diego

MdGeist -

I really think that Nate should now focus on taking fights that provide exciting stylistic match-up rather than focusing on earning another title-shot and running the guantlet against the top of the food chain wrestlers at 155.

It is now perfectly clear that Diaz will always struggle against wrestlers and will probably never reach the level of ju-jitsu to effectively nuetralize a strong wrestler.

But it would be such a waste of his talent to just throw him at guys that are simply going to hold him down when there are so many great stand-up battles in Nate's future if Joe Silva puts together the right match-ups for him.

Agreed and well stated.

Maybe one more fight with a wrassler just to see what happens, but I don't think he'll be beating Bendo. Hardcore strength training just doesn't mesh with him and Nicks lifestyle.

If Nick loses against GSP, same goes for him. Turn them both into gatekeepers and put them in with strikers or JJ blackbelts so we can have some exciting fights. Phone Post

Id like to see him again Diego as well. That would be an amazing fight. Although Diego is the superior wrestler, lately he has been game to go to war with guys. WIth Nate coming off a loss it would certainly be a great test for both men. Good thread.

Sanchez and Maynard make sense. A fight with Lauzon could be interesting as well. Maybe Barboza or Dos Anjos? I don't think they're quite at the same level as someone with the name recognition Diaz, Sanchez, Maynard, or Lauzon are.

Guida rematch

eddie alvarez?

No one that will kick him on the legs or punch him in the thigh.

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Aburke789 - eddie alvarez?

That hard of a test in his first UFC fight? And is he even in the UFC yet? Last I heard Rebney was sounding confident about re-signing him, but I might be wrong Phone Post

nope he's not with ufc yet. if he does sign however it would be a great fight. nate vs diego sounds awesome aswell though