Who smoked weed?

New Jersey is the toughest state to fight in with Nevada. Every fighter has to get all medical test before fight that include, HIV, Hep abc, eye, ekg, cat scan, drug test, and probably some I forgot. Takes a good day to get things done. when I fought in ac I would get there 5 days prior all exp paid for by promoters. Commission is tough though

LEGALIZE IT.....Cypress Hill Advertice it....

Someday "land of the free" will wise up and legalize this. Its 1/100th as harmful as some of the new drugs you see advertised on TV with all the side effects often joked about by comedians such as "impotency" and "and in rare cases death".

Pot is a lot safer than these but not sold by drug companies. Anyone who's been to Amersterdam knows how harmless legalizing it really is. In fact, on a side note, Amsterdam has the highest average IQ of amy city in the world - pretty cool fact!

study high, take the test high, get high scores :)

hmmm I wonder if they check for alcohol. Getting buzzed on a few Vodka shots will help you in a fight just as much as puffin back a Marley. IMO it is just plain silly to give any athlete a hard time over this. If it was something that COULD alter the outcome of the fight it would be a different story but enjoying a "smoke" is almost as bad as not getting enough sleep the night before a fight.

Not saying Im into it at all...Drugs are bad mmm kay"

PMR

having never done drugs, i can say they have nothing to offer

if u never done em how u know ? I only smoke weed and dont like other drugs Its a lot less mild than even alcohal and IMO much safer

"legalize it"

You should change your screen name to "The Cannabis"

PS - I agree - legalize it

Marijauna is a perfomance DE-HANCER not an enhancer.....but more than likely they smoked in the month before the fight , not at fight time....it stays in your system longer than any other drug because it is smoked and not ingested.....I dont thik they should test for it, its not like steriods or speed as a performace enhancer....its primary value would be to increase appetite for someone needing to bulk up and put on weight, but that is offset by the negative ramifications of its use in terms of lung capacity limitations supposedly....the proof of that theory is even questionalbe as evidenced by the majority of NBA players who smoke incessantly and yet can still run the court all day....Robert Parrish was a prime example, he had the rep as the biggest pothead in the MBA who was also an allstar....

finally a topic i can relate too

i blaze all the time, and somedays wheni train "stoned" it dosent seem to have a negative affect, ill be all focused, my body wount quit, and is an excellent way to fight the burnout!
but im giviong it up because the negative affects are there as well, lazyness, lack of ambition, and my brain feels like pudding, but i can see how peeps would use it as an enhancer

winston wolf that was a line from southpark fool

Ross Rebliati, Whistler, BC.

hahaha, i just wan spread the love!

ttt

lol

I was thinking he should change his name to "TheCannabis" also...the whole time I was reading this thread I was thinking that, then I saw you beat me to it...bastard lol

and also lol@winston wolf aka daren, the resident stoner, pulling a big stoner move in not realizing thecannibals joke

and drunkbob: I am very suprised that you would put such a toxin in your body...I mean come on...you?

Don't they only test title matches in the UFC? Or is that just in Nevada?

lmao @ Brandon!

cant write cough cough cough (exhale) ahhh!

Now we discover HERMES is not only a FIGHTER but a snappy WIT too! Props to Mr. Franco!

so.... who smoked??????????? I wanna know who to hit up at the next show ;P

I hate the weed.

They should give pro ball players at least a year in state prison if they
find weed in their systems.

We must protect the children.

George W. rules.