Who takes the most abuse on this site?

After reading the Tracy Lee meltdown thread, I got curious... who is the most abused member of this site? Tracy Lee? Gabe Rudiger? CRE? Cindy O? KenP? Maybe one of you blues can make a poll.

Forgot Towe

I have to say The Pav.

Consistently? Forum members,I'd say CRE probably catches the most shit, a good bit of Tracy trash talking lately.

CRE, for sure.

I say it's KenP. Gabe gets alot too. Pavia gets abused for being Pavia. Gabe gets abused because of a show taped a long time ago.

Towe/Cindy O/Tracy/CRE and others seem to get it more for what they say or do than for the sake of it just being them, imo. For Cindy and Tracy, they get abused for adding quality content to the site, which is a real shame.

I think it's retarded to bash people on here. Ideas, cool, but why bash the person? Because it's easier? Trolls are weak. -ken

prokopetz - Spencer Pratt "King of America"

Don't forget he's "King of BJJ" now, although that may just be King of BJs...

Blow Job Jizz IMO

The English language gets abused here daily. 

Rich

I have to hand it to CRE. He gets it pretty bad on here but shows up every day ready to do it all over again.

Hojak?

Kirik

the one who needs the most attention at the time

matt hughes

Dana White

98lbweakling - I have to hand it to CRE. He gets it pretty bad on here but shows up every day ready to do it all over again.

True.

jkdandforrestfan

Mr Pavia since what's his name is gone... You know the octagon inventor (scared to type his name in full)

Definitely Hojak