Who TF fought Black Beast in the streets?

Derrick Lewis mentioned his street fighting experience, and it being a regular occurence prior to his career on the JRE podcast.

got me thinking, who, in their right mind, would actually step up to the Black Beast on the streets?
obv the other guys have to be bigger dudes, but still…who actually would say “yes” to fighting this guy?

1 Like

Didn’t he do prison time…I’m sure he got tested in there…and as we saw in the fight with the big dude at Wal-Mart…not everyone is scared of big people

2 Likes

I’m a small guy, and I will fight anyone that comes at me. I’m not a bad ass, nor do I think id win every time. But I won’t let anyone disrespect be.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Exactly. I don’t claim to be a tough guy but I’ll get mine guaranteed.

Yeah he was in jail, and it was for like 3 years I think. We have a mutual friend that I’ve been friends with for over 20 years. Derrick used to train at the school my friend is a teacher at. Derrick has some really fast hands. Fighting him in the street is dangerous, and he wouldn’t stop until someone pulls him off of whoever he’s beating the absolute fuck out of. We live in an open carry state so it would be dangerous for him as well.

I’m guessing someone that didn’t know who he is

Whoever finds and puts a compilation together of a bunch of high level mma fighters scrapping back when they were in high school…

Well, let’s just say, I love you longtime

Obviously fighters wouldn’t want to jeopardize their livelihood by putting out vids of them knocking people out in the mean streets, but a man can dream

2 Likes

You’d fight Ngnnaou?

Considering i know he could kill me, no probably not. But if he was just some random guy on the street , then id at least put up a fight. I’m not going to let someone just punk me. Id rather get my ass kicked swinging.

2 Likes

This reminds me the video that was circulating years ago of Roger Huerta having a scrap with a guy on the street because, if I remember correctly, the other guy was disrespectful towards a chick and Huerta stepped up.

2 Likes

As Smiling Like Rashad pointed out, he did time in the pen. It’s not like city or county jail. When you’re in the pen, you get a mandatory heart check. Usually by your own race. The only way to avoid it is to accept being someone’s bitch. If a prisoner is walking holding the pant leg of another prisoner, he avoided the heart check and is that prisoners bitch.
I can imagine Derrick having a prisoner walk by his side holding his pant leg

Probably some offensive lineman

I’m sure there are badder, tougher guys than Lewis walking around out there. He’s just one that dedicated & turned it into a full time gig. Others probably just keep on beating the shit out of people in the hood too wild or whatever to want to be stuck in a gym.

Nope. I am one to walk away from a situation if possible. Not interested in fighting anyone. But if it comes to it, I will fight.

1 Like

What did Black beast go to prison for? I assume kicking someone’s ass

Plenty of people would. And I’m sure some would win. Derrick wasn’t a pro fighter at that time.

I’ll fight Ngannou rather than Lewis. Lewis is even a bit scarier imo

Didn’t he mention someone came at him with a shotgun and then I don’t remember what happened but he probably put that guy in a wheelchair or sth

1 Like

Didn’t he challenge an online troll to come to his gym to throw hands and then posted the video online of him beating the dudes ass?