Who thinks Rogan and Cormier will argue?

I've watched a lot of both of them, and I think their personalities will clash. What do you think?

He's not Goldie's replacement, is he?

MarcusAurelioFan - He's not Goldie's replacement, is he?

Him and Anik.. 

I really hope WME-IMG fuck things up and the Fertitas scoop the UFC back up for fuck all.

This couldn't possibly be Dana's dream team, lol.

This will accelerate rogans exit imo.

Fucking anyone but DC, I hate how smug and fake he seems. #notmycommentator

MountainMedic - This couldn't possibly be Dana's dream team, lol.

Maybe that's the idea, shoulda signed Diaz and Bravo.

It why I don't listen to jre anymore. The guy feels the need to argue with everyone it seems.

Cormier will pull out before the event with a sore throat.

Joe via armdrag into a chill dog position

Shoulda got #GregBlackson on the commentary

KING Stannis Baratheon -
MarcusAurelioFan - He's not Goldie's replacement, is he?

Him and Anik.. 

I really hope WME-IMG fuck things up and the Fertitas scoop the UFC back up for fuck all.

I doubt the Fertittas want anything to do with the UFC if it's not doing well. They will probably be thankful they sold before it fell apart

Just Dana talking things up and disappointing everyone as usual.

Seems to me they're grooming DC to take over potentially. I doubt Rogan is thrilled to be moving from a 2 man team where he was kinda the MMA expert to now having DC over there who's opinion will hold more weight essentially. IMO this is signalling the end of Rogan's time as an announcer.

MountainMedic - This couldn't possibly be Dana's dream team, lol.

First thing I thought! No way this is what Dana had in mind

DC struggles with his words too much. He's not fluid at all...I'm surprised they still even have him on the panels he's on. 

Doesn't everyone argue with DC?

No way, Rogan's aggression is significantly lower when he's in the presence of someone he knows can physically dominate him.

How the fuck does DC get picked before Dominic Cruz?! Seriously what in the fuck...

Didn't DC commentate with Rogan and Goldy before?

For everyone going on about the "dream team". This is not it. Dana said the person he was working on wouldn't be starting until around July.

They said that Anik and others would be picking up the slack until then. And Rogan did commentary with 3 people before without an issue. Recently with Cruz that went great. I don't see much of an issue here.

El Ninja -

Cormier will pull out before the event with a sore throat.

LOL!