Who thinks Rogan and Cormier will argue?

Wölfie66 -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
MarcusAurelioFan - He's not Goldie's replacement, is he?

Him and Anik.. 

I really hope WME-IMG fuck things up and the Fertitas scoop the UFC back up for fuck all.

Yeah, because they have the cash to pay $4B+ for their old league. lol

For fuck all= At an extremely discounted price.. 

i think Rogan and Joey Diaz would be priceless.

Good call OP. D.C. argues with everyone and Joe don't let much slide. I assume they've done some dry runs. How will they handle DC's absence when fighting or trInbg for a fight? Auditioning replacements should be the answer. 

stringtheory -

Everyone is being over dramatic lol. I was expecting fucking mario Lopez or Jim Rome...we get DC who knows his shit, but is most importantly charismatic, he has a personality and will no doubt be entertaining alongside Rogan. Anik is there for the official stuff. I don't mind this at all.

I agree.

DC seems like a genuinely good dude. I love how everyone hated Goldie and wanted him fired and now that he is gone they hate his replacement.

I"mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - No way, Rogan"s aggression is significantly lower when he"s in the presence of someone he knows can physically dominate him.

Agreed. Brandan Swab's the sole outlier.

Saltine American -

Good call OP. D.C. argues with everyone and Joe don't let much slide. I assume they've done some dry runs. How will they handle DC's absence when fighting or trInbg for a fight? Auditioning replacements should be the answer. 

I think since Joe is a self-hating white liberal, and DC is black, Joe will let him get away with stuff that Goldie wasn't able to. That's how white liberals tend to act around people who aren't white. They live in constant fear of being labeled a racist, therefore act completely different around them.

DC is basically playing the role of the Heel commentator/Analyst.

They've already commentated together before you stupid fuck.

Well for once Rogan wont be the expert to correct everyone. Going to be hard to pull a the trump card on what the fighter should be doing over a 2 time Olympic wrestler and Current UFC Champion who has out grappled Josh Barnett.

Cormier is insufferable.

Such a doofus. Combine him with the nerd Anik and Florian and I'm watching fights with music on now.

rMar89 - Fucking anyone but DC, I hate how smug and fake he seems. #notmycommentator

This. 

I want Jonny Bones sober enough to embarrass him again at wrestling. 

DC is kind of annoying as a commentator imo

rMar89 - Fucking anyone but DC, I hate how smug and fake he seems. #notmycommentator

I think he comes across as a bit of a bully

Bring in Randy and Joe will never leave

ThatsHowIRoll -

Cormier is insufferable.

Such a doofus. Combine him with the nerd Anik and Florian and I'm watching fights with music on now.

Maybe a fight companion with actual fight commentary will come out of all this.

El Ninja -

Cormier will pull out before the event with a sore throat.

lol! AKA has DC doing Opera training or yelling right before the event

What happened to Frank Mir? He was really good on those WEC fights he commentated. 

Bring in da BASSSSS !!!!!

What? Daniel Cormier is doing Play by Play commentary?

i'm sure it will be fine

would have preferred cruz though