Who Thinks That The Full Nelson Should Be Legal In MMA?

At least the way Bobby Lashley does it - turning it into a de-facto rear naked choke.

Bobby Lashley-Full Nelson Lock - YouTube

1 Like

Full nelson is illegal in wrestling, but its legal in mma

5 Likes

Also like to add:
Stone Cold Stunner
Figure Four Leg Lock
Camel Clutch
Mankind Mandible Claw

6 Likes

And while they’re at it, they should also legalize “12-to-6 elbow strikes” - and do it retroactively, declaring the Jon Jones-Matt Hamill fiasco a no-contest, as Dana White has been lobbying to have done for years.

3 Likes

You left one out:

The heart punch.

4 Likes

Jon Jones already uses Captain Insano moves

6 Likes

Fuck Jon Jones. Dude almost lost to Anthony Smith for throwing an illegal knee to a downed opponent.
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Fuck Jon.
I wrestled him in Grecco in high school and I lost to that fag. Fuck I hate that D bag

3 Likes

The Crossface crippler is still my shit

5 Likes

Then why do you say it backwards you poser!?

2 Likes

The whole point of Lashley’s full nelson is that it pushes the opponent’s chin deep into his sternum, inhibiting his breathing.

That’s why I call it a de-facto rear naked choke.

The FULL nelson is just too deadly for mma. Imagine the broken necks! They will never make it legal.

How many necks has Bobby Lashley ever broken?

In WWE he is holding back cause its only half real. In MMA he’d break all the necks and that is scary!

Sapp did a tombstone piledriver to Nog in Pride. And Nog rose from the grave to win. Undertaker was proud of both that day.

2 Likes

I went to a Carlos Newton seminar back in the day. He showed us how to side walk slam anyone that doesn’t wrap their legs around you for the RNC. I remember thinking I was 90% of the way to being a WWE superstar at the time (the other 10% is the rock bottom, which I’ve never been able to master).

2 Likes

One of the greatest eye gouges in history :rofl:

When people learn this move, there will be many deaths in MMA

the special death GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Hahaha that absolutely made me laugh. Thank you for that. And spot on.

It’s more of a regular piledriver. :smiley:

3 Likes

Wes Sims power bombed a guy and then soccer kicked him

1 Like