Who walks people down more than Conor McGregor?

As soon as the fight starts he charges at his opponent ams doesn't stop. He just stalks and walks down his opponents like the Terminator. Even when a bomb gets landed on him he just keeps going forward. If he gets double legged once he gets up he charges forward.

Even against Mendes he just didn't give a fuck. He was throwing flying knees, spinning back kicks, and all kinds of shit despite Mendes being the best wrestler in the division.

This dude is so confident it is off the charts. Quite the spectacle. Phone Post 3.0

El diablo Phone Post 3.0

I'd say Nick Diaz shows no regard too and at this point his resume has a bigger list of high calibre names but that could well change soon. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny because I would think that throwing that many kicks would be a horrible idea against a great wrestler like Mendes. Turns out, it was the perfect gameplan. I don't know shit.

Walks em down like Diaz but he also freezes guys and puts them in a weird trance where they become totally reactive. They just sit there and watch him, anticipating his strikes.

Only other guys that did that who I can think of are Jones and Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Chael Sonnen comes to mind. He has to be one of the fastest from fight start to in his opponents face. Phone Post 3.0

But yes, Conor enjoys walking them down. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - El diablo Phone Post 3.0

ill acknowledge your nick diaz reference with a vu.

Connor actually had mendes laughing a few times during round 1. That's gotta be a fucked up feeling Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - He really is Mick Diaz.
Mick Diaz, private eye Phone Post 3.0

btfos - 
no-gi_JAMES420 - Walks em down like Diaz but he also freezes guys and puts them in a weird trance where they become totally reactive. They just sit there and watch him, anticipating his strikes.

Only other guys that did that who I can think of are Jones and Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Lets put things into perspective here. Sure Jones and Anderson are more accomplished for now...but Anderson's best striking performances came against sup par opponents. Chris was really the only technically gifted/skilled fighter who Anderson ever fought and Chris made Anderson look like an amature. Like wise, Gus was the first PRIME opponent who Jones faced who was not only the same size but same age, and Jones looked awful in every technical level against him. Conor doing what he did to Mendes is on another level. Mendes is an ATHLETIC BEAST who was in his utmost prime and Conor with his skills blew him out. That says so much more

Good post. VU

He moves like no other Phone Post 3.0

Agreed OP. I never noticed it until last night. Mendes looked like he was being stalked even though he was effective fighting while moving backwards.

Maybe Cain is the only guy I can think of who makes others fight at such a crazy pace. Phone Post 3.0

btfos -
no-gi_JAMES420 - Walks em down like Diaz but he also freezes guys and puts them in a weird trance where they become totally reactive. They just sit there and watch him, anticipating his strikes.

Lets put things into perspective here. Sure Jones and Anderson are more accomplished for now...but Anderson's best striking performances came against sup par opponents. Chris was really the only technically gifted/skilled fighter who Anderson ever fought and Chris made Anderson look like an amature. Like wise, Gus was the first PRIME opponent who Jones faced who was not only the same size but same age, and Jones looked awful in every technical level against him. Conor doing what he did to Mendes is on another level. Mendes is an ATHLETIC BEAST who was in his utmost prime and Conor with his skills blew him out. That says so much more
"Chris was really the only technically gifted/skilled fighter who Anderson ever fought"

Fuck you Phone Post 3.0

btfos -
brahmabull81 - ^ Partially because the one difference between Conor and Nick is that Nick walks you down and FORCES his offense via volume whereas Conor kind of waits patiently and lets you give him the openings even though HES walking YOU down. Its also why he got tagged so much by Mendes early. Dat patience.

Connor doesn't wait for opponents to make mistakes. Connor forces them to make mistakes. What do you think is lead hand probes are for, his feints, his miss directions? Connor is always making reads, looking for reactions, trying to find exploits to the reactions he sees, and setting his opponents up. If you don't truly understand striking you won't see this. But those who know- know how unreal Conor is. Conor is the epitome of pure skills, smarts, and mastery in MMA. When it comes to striking skill and IQ no one in MMA is on Connors level
You need to look at Silva's list of opponents. Ignorant post. Phone Post 3.0

Still mad at Jones for destroying Shogun, is someone?

Matt brown of course Phone Post 3.0

btfos -

I had to read this four times before I realised how hard you were trolling.

Bwahahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0

btfos - 

You gotta be the most bias, delusional poster ever. To even compare Conor to Jones or Anderson is straight fucktard. Being a fan or a fanboy as you are is one thing. To try and dilute their skills is another. Try talking about the holes in Conor's game or the fact that Chad had only 2 weeks to prepare for the fight. I, for one, am glad Conor won. Much bigger for the sport. Not a fan one bit but he's gonna make paydays for whoever he fights next. That being said, he's got a lot to train to even be considered the best in his own divison. Now vote me down like you did for even mentioning his name(like you did before) even though i complimented him(which you didn't catch lol).

TexDeuce - As soon as the fight starts he charges at his opponent ams doesn't stop. He just stalks and walks down his opponents like the Terminator. Even when a bomb gets landed on him he just keeps going forward. If he gets double legged once he gets up he charges forward.

Even against Mendes he just didn't give a fuck. He was throwing flying knees, spinning back kicks, and all kinds of shit despite Mendes being the best wrestler in the division.

This dude is so confident it is off the charts. Quite the spectacle. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0