Who walks people down more than Conor McGregor?

Difference is between Nick and Conor...?

Conor wins fights.

KING Stannis Baratheon - I'd say Nick Diaz shows no regard too and at this point his resume has a bigger list of high calibre names but that could well change soon. Phone Post 3.0
If you look at their careers parallel to one another, who had Diaz beat at this stage? Also Diaz hasn't managed to capture UFC gold. Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - I'd say Nick Diaz shows no regard too and at this point his resume has a bigger list of high calibre names but that could well change soon. Phone Post 3.0
He didn't stalk Anderson down. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - ^ Partially because the one difference between Conor and Nick is that Nick walks you down and FORCES his offense via volume whereas Conor kind of waits patiently and lets you give him the openings even though HES walking YOU down. Its also why he got tagged so much by Mendes early. Dat patience.
Getting cracked like that will only last for so long though, remember Chuck eating bombs for years? Then all of a sudden he started getting laid out, it's a badass way to fight but ultimately not a very smart way.

Hopefully he has a get in and out quickly plan. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - Robbie Lawler
Watch round 1 of
The MacDonald fight again. Phone Post 3.0

BalloonBollicks -
If you look at their careers parallel to one another, who had Diaz beat at this stage? Also Diaz hasn't managed to capture UFC gold. Phone Post 3.0
Neither has Connor - yet.

Interim belt off a rib injury is bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

TKZ!!!Would love this fight Phone Post 3.0

Cain (dep on altitude) Phone Post 3.0

revisionist history at it again, and so soon too

in a year from now people will be shit talking gsp im sure of it, no one is safe apparently

GeoDim -

It's funny because I would think that throwing that many kicks would be a horrible idea against a great wrestler like Mendes. Turns out, it was the perfect gameplan. I don't know shit.

This lol Phone Post 3.0

Kebab Warrior -
BalloonBollicks -

Kebab = Keyboard? Phone Post 3.0

LMAO Nick Diaz knocked out the current UFC welterweight champion when everyone in the world was scared to fight him and he did so while taunting him. Phone Post 3.0

btfos -
no-gi_JAMES420 - Walks em down like Diaz but he also freezes guys and puts them in a weird trance where they become totally reactive. They just sit there and watch him, anticipating his strikes.

Only other guys that did that who I can think of are Jones and Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Lets put things into perspective here. Sure Jones and Anderson are more accomplished for now...but Anderson's best striking performances came against sup par opponents. Chris was really the only technically gifted/skilled fighter who Anderson ever fought and Chris made Anderson look like an amature. Like wise, Gus was the first PRIME opponent who Jones faced who was not only the same size but same age, and Jones looked awful in every technical level against him. Conor doing what he did to Mendes is on another level. Mendes is an ATHLETIC BEAST who was in his utmost prime and Conor with his skills blew him out. That says so much more
Youre blowing CM a little too hard. Mendes had an 8 inch reach disadvantage and he didnt have a proper training camp.

Reality is a proper rematch would look different. CM may very well win again but it plays out different for sure.

Now in terms of size if Connor faces anyone at lw he will look good but not great. They will all be about the same size

These non wrestlers would beat him

Pettis, Cerrone, Barbosa, Nate, Thompson

The elite wrestlers at lw rag doll him. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kebab Warrior -
BalloonBollicks -

I'm a keyboard warrior because I think Connor isn't yet a legit title holder?

You think making it an interim belt was a legit call due to a rib injury and not just a big fuck you to Aldo? Phone Post 3.0

kingkoopa -
btfos -
no-gi_JAMES420 - Walks em down like Diaz but he also freezes guys and puts them in a weird trance where they become totally reactive. They just sit there and watch him, anticipating his strikes.

Only other guys that did that who I can think of are Jones and Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Lets put things into perspective here. Sure Jones and Anderson are more accomplished for now...but Anderson's best striking performances came against sup par opponents. Chris was really the only technically gifted/skilled fighter who Anderson ever fought and Chris made Anderson look like an amature. Like wise, Gus was the first PRIME opponent who Jones faced who was not only the same size but same age, and Jones looked awful in every technical level against him. Conor doing what he did to Mendes is on another level. Mendes is an ATHLETIC BEAST who was in his utmost prime and Conor with his skills blew him out. That says so much more
Youre blowing CM a little too hard. Mendes had an 8 inch reach disadvantage and he didnt have a proper training camp.

Reality is a proper rematch would look different. CM may very well win again but it plays out different for sure.

Now in terms of size if Connor faces anyone at lw he will look good but not great. They will all be about the same size

These non wrestlers would beat him

Pettis, Cerrone, Barbosa, Nate, Thompson

The elite wrestlers at lw rag doll him. Phone Post 3.0
What's with the training camp angle? Mendez was well aware he was back up for this fight.

Also, Connor was preparing for Aldo. Really it's a wash. Phone Post 3.0

btfos -

You're fucking delusional. Phone Post 3.0

Kebab Warrior -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kebab Warrior -
BalloonBollicks -

You think making it an interim belt was a legit call due to a rib injury and not just a big fuck you to Aldo? Phone Post 3.0
The UFC put a belt on the line, Conor won, he has UFC gold, that's a God damn FACT.

Your thoughts on the validity of that are merely whispers in the wind...

Whispers in the wind. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kebab Warrior -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kebab Warrior -
BalloonBollicks -

The UFC put a belt on the line, Conor won, he has UFC gold, that's a God damn FACT.

Your thoughts on the validity of that are merely whispers in the wind...

Whispers in the wind. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha that made me laugh.

I'd vote up if I had one.

You're still talking utter shit though but I think you know that. Phone Post 3.0

He's like the successor to Nick Diaz in this area. With the Diaz bro's being so inactive these days, it's refreshing to see. McGregor's fights have the same feel as classic Nick.

Chris Leben? Phone Post 3.0