Who wants to see Ronda make comeback?

She came, she conquered, she went into hiding.

Who wants to see her come back?

How will she do? Phone Post 3.0

-crickets-

I do, I want to see if the loss taught her anything, forced her to re-evaluate and fix some of the holes in her game.

I couldn't possibly care less.

It wouldn't bother me if she never fought again. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't care if she just went on into retirement now.

Are these girls really good? Ronda starched Cat, Holm decapitated Ronda, Miesha took Holm's soul, and Nunes murdered Miesha....but Cat killed Miesha and Nunes...wtf is going on in the women's BW division. Phone Post 3.0

I do. She absolutely destroyed a bunch of females. Then got too arrogant and payed the price. Took some time off. Look how good Aldo looked after getting put to sleep. Maybe she can do the same. Phone Post 3.0

I only want to see her come back if she changes camps. Phone Post 3.0

funkyspencer - I only want to see her come back if she changes camps. Phone Post 3.0

This. I'm a fan but damm she needs a real coach so she can evolve.

I just got back in to the UG once they stopped making 10 Ronda threads a day, I don't want to go through that again.
So yea I'm cool with her retiring and having brownes babies Phone Post 3.0

She should try changing camps for this next one. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see how she comes back Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Hustle - Are these girls really good? Ronda starched Cat, Holm decapitated Ronda, Miesha took Holm's soul, and Nunes murdered Miesha....but Cat killed Miesha and Nunes...wtf is going on in the women's BW division. Phone Post 3.0
I must of missed the fight where miesha took holly's soul, I seen her catch a rnc in a fight she was losing. Phone Post 3.0

Jibbersbitch -
Charlie Hustle - Are these girls really good? Ronda starched Cat, Holm decapitated Ronda, Miesha took Holm's soul, and Nunes murdered Miesha....but Cat killed Miesha and Nunes...wtf is going on in the women's BW division. Phone Post 3.0
I must of missed the fight where miesha took holly's soul, I seen her catch a rnc in a fight she was losing. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah she took her soul. To be winning and give up at the last, that's having your soul taken. Yup. Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Hustle -
Jibbersbitch -
Yeah she took her soul. To be winning and give up at the last, that's having your soul taken. Yup. Phone Post 3.0
She went out fighting, what are you talking about giving up? Phone Post 3.0

About as much an cholera comeback Phone Post 3.0

Her fighting yes

Just not her trash talking that got old Phone Post 3.0

Jibbersbitch -
Charlie Hustle -
Jibbersbitch -
She went out fighting, what are you talking about giving up? Phone Post 3.0
No, she just WENT OUT. Phone Post 3.0