Who Wants To See...

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Love his fighting style.

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

I'm too hot to get cold and too cold to hot which is why I'm rocking that fur that Camozzi got me for Christmas . Phone Post 3.0

Damn Chris you are just as big as Stipe it seems in the pic!! The man has got some balls to be at heavyweight.

Awesome!
Great pic! Phone Post 3.0

top!

Much love for stipe. His win against del Rosario was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Sooo he show up yet?

Hiya Stipe!

I'm posting for the first time... Be gently guys... Also if I didn't Brian Rogers and Chris Camozzi would of beat me up... Thanks for the support guys Phone Post 3.0

Stipe Miocic  - I'm posting for the first time... Be gently guys... Also if I didn't Brian Rogers and Chris Camozzi would of beat me up... Thanks for the support guys Phone Post 3.0

Whale Cum!

*coughs* excuse me.  Happy to have you.  I'm part Croatian so you're pretty much one of my favorite fighters since Crocop.  I cannot WAIT for you to beat the shit out of Big Country.

WAR STIPE!

Spring Thomas - 
Loadin76 - 

Sooo he show up yet?

Hiya Stipe!

Calm down Warren he is on the way

Wait... How you know my name?!

Hi Stipe :)

Welcome to the UG Stipe. Great to have you here. Phone Post 3.0

TheCrow13 -

When I saw he had his first fight booked with the UFC, I thought his name was pronounced Steep-e My-Cock. Then I heard Goldie say his name, and i realized i am illiterate.

I though it was "St-ipe indecipherable". Phone Post

Stipe in the House now! Phone Post 3.0

Stipe Miocic - I'm posting for the first time... Be gently guys... Also if I didn't Brian Rogers and Chris Camozzi would of beat me up... Thanks for the support guys Phone Post 3.0

Welcome! Always great to see the top fighters, in the mix around here. Phone Post

Spring Thomas - 
Loadin76 -
Spring Thomas - 
Loadin76 - 

Sooo he show up yet?

Hiya Stipe!

Calm down Warren he is on the way

Wait... How you know my name?!

We can talk about it at the shop :) Phone Post

lol

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Seriously man, make a statement with Nelson. Some other top heavies have, now it's your turn. Phone Post 3.0

Statement made! Phone Post 3.0