Who was dressed as the Predator at UFC 220?

1). Someone hired by the UFC 

2). A friend of Francis or a member of his team

3). Just some random fan 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDWPeVxZVc

It looked like a pretty elaborate mask, that's why I ask.  

1. It was the real Predator

Brian Rogers? Need to see a pic.

Gladiator12 -
Fuck. That's the real predator.

The real predator has social anxiety, that’s why he’s invisible

He's at every event, he forgot to turn his cloak on this time.

fan given free ticket(s) in return.

they also give out many of the signs/flags as well, to the fans that want to be on tv.

I was cageside. Bald white dude came in looking “unique”. Very expensive suit, black makeup all around eyes. Prior to PPV he puts in contacts that look like animal eyes. Then mask. Then monster hands. Kept mask on for entire PPV. Cant imagine how hot it was.

Good sense of humor though as everytime I looked over he would look through my soul, point right at me, then laugh.

Sat next to some friends/family of Ngannou and got very excited during entrance.

No clue who, or why, but he was quite dedicated!!

donnybrook - I was cageside. Bald white dude came in looking "unique". Very expensive suit, black makeup all around eyes. Prior to PPV he puts in contacts that look like animal eyes. Then mask. Then monster hands. Kept mask on for entire PPV. Cant imagine how hot it was.

Good sense of humor though as everytime I looked over he would look through my soul, point right at me, then laugh.

Sat next to some friends/family of Ngannou and got very excited during entrance.

Legendary.

Looked expensive. Appeared to have a removable helmet layer plus those gloves. The suit was a nice touch. Pretty cool.

Gladiator12 -
Good shit

That was an awesome costume! 

^ This Predator wins

jgiveshead -
Gladiator12 -
Fuck. That's the real predator.

Yeah there’s been loads of rumours of it being the actual predator. Crazy to think, I never thought I’d actually see him. 

It was sokoudjou

donnybrook - I was cageside. Bald white dude came in looking "unique". Very expensive suit, black makeup all around eyes. Prior to PPV he puts in contacts that look like animal eyes. Then mask. Then monster hands. Kept mask on for entire PPV. Cant imagine how hot it was.

This is fucking great lol

I for sure thought he was gonna take it off but nope kept that shit on the entire evening! Dude must’ve lost 10 lbs sweating in that mask.