Who was your favourite GI Joe character/toy?

Mine was Mutt (and Junkyard). I have always loved dogs, and when I was little, I would pretend to be Mutt and my dog was alway Junkyard. We had many a war with those jerks from Cobra. We always won before supper....

When I got my first .22 I killed pretty much every GI Joe, member of Cobra and Dreadnok I owned except for Mutt and Junkyard (He-Man guys got it first though). They're packed away in some box somewhere at my folks place.

I also liked Zartan, but he was a bad guy, so he couldn't be my favourite. Phone Post 3.0

90% of the planet will say Snake Eyes

Beachhead and Firefly...but only because Snake Eyes and Stormshadows thumbs broke off.

Storm Shadow was the best toy of course.

Storm Shadow. Phone Post 3.0

Zartan - I left him outside once during the summer and he stayed blue permanently.

Snake eyes, Storm Shadow, and Recondo.

Dreadnoks Phone Post 3.0

roadblock was my man

Firefly all day

BillyRayChubbs -

90% of the planet will say Snake Eyes

Are you part of said 90%? Phone Post 3.0

Meohfumado - Beachhead and Firefly...but only because Snake Eyes and Stormshadows thumbs broke off.
Thus guy knows. Phone Post 3.0

WALES1 - Dreadnoks Phone Post 3.0
That car with the chainguns on the hood was my favourite vehicle. Phone Post 3.0

SonicDoom - Snake eyes, Storm Shadow, and Recondo.

And Falcon.

Fumbles.  It was always Fumbles.

Stormshadow... Makes me sick to think about how much money all of my GI Joes would be worth today... I just had to open them and play.. STUPID KID! Phone Post 3.0

Beachhead
Falcon
Flint
Hit & Run
Snake Eyes
Tunnel Rat
Leatherneck

I used to make my own special Ops team consisting of  the above guys, it was my GI joe version of Dutch's team from Predator. Sometimes i would throw in lowlight, Outback, or Shockwave

The WWF GI Joe ones were great.

And the Fridge! Phone Post 3.0

I also have nearly all my Gi:Joes, vehicles included.

Most of the o rings holding them together have succumbed to dry rot though, so they are all in pieces.

I need to get a bunch of o rings and put them all back together

Then there was Repeater, with his hip mounted gun which totally DID NOT rip off aliens