Who will Ken fight 3/8 @ CAGERAGE

Alright since EliteXC made it official by signing Ken Shamrock and mentioned him fighting on the March 8th CageRage show in London, Im curious to see who his opponent is.

Here is my list of potential opponents:

Lee Hasdell (older fighter, can fight at heavy or 205lb and just recently lost to Zen Mario)

Dave Legeno (a heavyweight fighter with wins over Severn and Kimo)

Tengiz Teodaradze (he is the CageRage heavyweight champ)

James Thompson (if he can pick up a win at the Tank Kimbo undercard and not get injured)

Butterbean (defenitly a CageRage vet)

Dan Severn (the rubbermatch)

Give me your opinions.

I saw on another thread Kimbo Slice or how about Mario Sperry

Gary Turner is fighting Mustapha Al Turk on Mach 8th.

id watch mario speery vs ken

how bout Mark Kerr?

I would like to see ken fight one of the legends of the sport in a superfight. ken is still undefeated in superfights!!

Frankie, Ian Freeman would actually make sense right now. He is a little older, hasn't fought in a while, likes to bang, and besides that they were supposed to fight in the UFC a couple years back.

I can see Mark Kerr fighting Shamrock right now espcially that his main event fight got cancelled last week. The timing would be good I guess.

Who the hell is Andy Geer?

Ken Shamrock and Frank Shamrock will have to wait until after March (Frank Shamrock set to fight Cung Le 3/29) for this one to go down.

I beleive Ken needs an easy fight (tomato can) for his first one. EliteXC is not gonna sign Shamrock to a "lucrative" deal then turn around and feed him to the wolves.

Ian Freeman sounds like the most logical choice right now being from England and all, but he is definitly not a walk in the park.

Dave Legeno to me sounds like second best choice. With a record of 4 wins and 3 losses, Legeno is around Shamrock's age and has beaten Kimo and Dan Severn. He is also from England, I could already see the hype for this one.

Severn would smash him and lay on him. Win by suffocation.

Johnathan Ivey-Ken Shamrock.  Ivey by leglock.

Neil Grove

sorry Godzilla but Neil Grove is fighting Rob Broughton.

Just found out that CageRage and UFC will be going head to head on March 8th. The UFC will be in Manchester while CageRage will be in London.

Kevin Randlemen (if he's healed from the staph infection)

Vitor Belfort (CageRage Lt hvy champ)

Mark Coleman (what a fight this would be)

A Don Frye rematch or maybe against Sonny, Leland's bodyguard.

imo they will give him an easy guy to beat if he has a multi-fight contract

Arthritis.

Bring in Tim Catalfo

Would love to see Royce vs. Shamrock III.

Don't think they could get to the same weight class, tho.