Who wins at Hunger Games - UFC?

there ain't nobody that wants to fuck with rousimar palhares alone in a forest.

the vast majority of ufc fighters have always been able to take their survival for granted, while i suspect there have been times in palhares life where he has not had that luxury.

Brian Stann or Evan Tanner. Phone Post 3.0

Stann and Kennedy are obvious choices. Depends slightly on the environment it's in too though. In the jungle I think guys like Thiago Silva and Aldo might have an edge, being from Brazil and seemingly had a rough time growing up. Obviously not just those two, but they both seem tough as nails so they were the first to come to mind.
In a forest or similar area, I'd likely give it to a guy like Matt Hughes. He's an experienced hunter and woodsman.
In an urban environment... Chael. He is the American Gangster after all Phone Post 3.0

I am thinking the fighters who hunt would take it over all the city boy fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Chael. It is not just about survival or fighting. Chael knows how to play people and when you have that many fighters looking to take you out, knowing how to keep yourself with the right group is what it is about. Then it eventually comes down to Chael and one other person to which he will hold down for hours and hit them with thousands of punches until they eventually fall asleep. That is when he will finish them. Phone Post 3.0

MikeHunt36 - Brian Stann or Evan Tanner. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure which way you're going with Tanner. Phone Post 3.0

Tim Kennedy

Brian Stan

CroCop

MikeHunt36 - Brian Stann or Evan Tanner. Phone Post 3.0

Tanner? Dude.....

Paulinethepope - Isn't Maia in the Brazilian special police, BOPE or whatever they're called? He should be ok Phone Post 3.0
Your thinking Paulo thiago Phone Post 3.0

So we've just forgotten about Josh Barnett then?
He would use his weirdness to great effect Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick -
Paulinethepope - Isn't Maia in the Brazilian special police, BOPE or whatever they're called? He should be ok Phone Post 3.0
Your thinking Paulo thiago Phone Post 3.0
Think so too Phone Post 3.0

Matt Hughes easy. Country boy. Can live in the wilderness and has a good shot with a gun. Probably even a bow. Phone Post

Palhares, once he gets released back into the wild he becomes blanka again. Phone Post

Hughes. Shotgun rifle and a 4wheeldrive

Great thread OP.

I would like to point out the only similarity between Battle Royale and The Hunger Games (and it's sequels) is the idea of kids being put on an island and forced to kill each other leaving one victor. If you think it's a rip off of Battle Royale, I suggest you read The Hunger Games series(The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay). You'll soon realize the books aren't about the games, whereas Battle Royale is pretty much just about a disgruntled teacher and his students.

Now that I have expressed that, I have to agree with most people that Stann would most likely win if he didn't just get the whole group together and overthrow the motherfuckers without a single casualty on their side. Phone Post

Roy Nelson.  Nobody gets between that man and a meal. 

Brock lesnar Phone Post 3.0

Heel Hooker - Who was the guy who lived in the jungle in Brazil as a kid?

Tarzan is not in the UFC yet bro.

FOX Force Five -
Heel Hooker - Who was the guy who lived in the jungle in Brazil as a kid?

Tarzan is not in the UFC yet bro.
VU for the reply and screen name Phone Post 3.0

If you're picking based on the military angle, you have to go with Kennedy. Stann is a bad dude whom I have a slight man crush on, but I don't think the people picking him over Tim realize the extent of training an operator gets over a standard issue service member.