Who wins? Jacare vs Maia. MW

Possibly the 2 best mma bjj practitioners of all time ?

I think Maia has better mma bjj but Jacare would be stronger. I'd go Maia though

Jacare

Everytime they fought in bjj Maia won... Maia has the better technique but Jacare is the better athlete. In mma tho I think Jacare probably wins by unanimous dec. by keeping it standing most of the fight

I think they're 1-1 against each other in grappling.

Jacare

Glowman -

I think they're 1-1 against each other in grappling.

I thought Jacare is 2-1 with a submission and points victories and Maia getting a points win.

Well that clears that up. Now, Fedor vs Cain. Who you got?

Jacare

shady lane - Well that clears that up. Now, Fedor vs Cain. Who you got?
Cain

Shaqtus -

Everytime they fought in bjj Maia won... Maia has the better technique but Jacare is the better athlete. In mma tho I think Jacare probably wins by unanimous dec. by keeping it standing most of the fight

Lmao. This is not true.

jacare wins, maia doesn't submit him or take him down, Jacare takes him down and ground and pounds him. Maybe age is catching up to jacare but he was one of the most amazing competitors the Bjj world had ever seen. Maia was not.  I think Jacare had only competed at black belt for two seasons and became the smallest person to ever win absolute on top of his division and I'm pretty sure he did it twice. Also beat roger.

I think maia has learned to use his Bjj in mma better though. But he still never beats Jacare whether bjj or mma. The time he did beat him was at brown belt, he was much better at black.