Who Wins the Rematch? (Video)

Tanner looked like that was the first time he had ever been in an MMA event at the beginning of the fight. Saying his standup technique was terrible is an understatement, it was non existent. No counter punching, no body movement, nothing, simply covering up and praying.

If Phil has worked on his cardio and Tanner hasn't significantly improved his standup, the outcome will probably be different this time.

As usual with the UFC, the real battle will be which side has the favorable premature ref stoppage/mistake.

Will the ref stop the fight after Baroni staggers Tanner with a few windmill arm punches standing, or will the ref stop it when Tanner takes Baroni down and lands a few elbows?

Who are all these fighters that are constantly tapping out from strikes that Baroni stands apart as having "so much heart"? I can't remember the last time I saw a non-can tap out from strikes.

Put Baroni in with a sub guy and you'll see him tap.

Baroni will probably win.

ttt

bryanand
Date: 05/10/04 01:21 PM
5204 Total Posts Ignore User

If it weren't for the pre-mature cut stoppage, the fight would have been over. Baroni was owning Tanner very badly, both in the clinch and standing and trading. Tanner looked clueless and helpless until he was finally able to take Phil down. This time I think he is KO'd before that happens...

did you even watch this fight?it was not stoped for a cut.and if it had not been stoped tanner was killing him. granted it was stoped early but jabroni was eating elbows to the head and not puting up much fight.
How do you see him winning it had it not been stoped?

baroni

TANNER with the windmill elbows!

hoganmc

the ref should have thrown a elbow to phil

HEY PHIL WATCH OUT FOR THE REF!! he might knock you out next time...lol

Did Baroni look like an arm puncher against Menne?