Who wins this legends MMA tag team tournament?

OP, Edit your list to include.

You guys are on crack if you think Rashad or Anderson are a stronger link than Sergei. If Sergei makes the hot tag to Fedor, than the game resets.

Lol at thinking Fedor needs a tag partner. I can see the dirty Brazilians taking out Sergei in the back before Fedor and Sergei even make it to the ring.

No biggie, Fedor can handle a handicap match

1 Like

Now Cro Cop is going to be extremely cautious that Werdum doesn’t double-cross him and join The Dirty Brazilians!

What’s happening in the impact zone? Werdum turns on his partner in Cro Cop and joins the dirty Brazilians. Fedor unexpectedly comes to the aide of Cro Cop, who are now a tag team no one saw coming

1 Like

One thing about Fedor is that even in his prime he didn’t have the best takedown defense. I could see DC blanketing him.

Fedor and Cro Cop together?

/END

A better thread would be Fedor & Cro Cop against The '86 Bears, who wins?

1 Like

Fedor’s armbar from bottom was too good.

1 Like

94’ Niners, 72’ Dolphins, 86’ Bears they all lose

Fedor & CroCop vs all of Pride. Who takes it?

@anon40977991 should also make a welterweight Grand Prix. That includes 155-185.

This current Grand Prix thread is (tag team) OWGP.

1 Like

That was absolutely the plan if this thread took off

1 Like

Honestly, Sergei might be the most underrated heavyweight as far as pure talent, toughness, and size, ever…

For you BBJ queers Sergei walked through Nog’s butt-scooting bullshit. Complete on top upper dominance. The best counter to an armbar or triangle is a punch to the face. Sergei would rather be on top “winning” the fight than “trying” to win from the bottom.

Don’t be scared homey. Do your thing!

TTT

Waiting for the 185 tag teams, give or take 15lbs.

1 Like

Fedor wins.

Would love to see Cro Cop beat the shit out of Jones.

You don’t know how Tag Teams work my friend.

Because of the rules, I favor Fedor regardless of his partner. Crocop/Werdum and Cain/DC are the other obvious picks, but I think 03’/04’ Wand/Shogun are some legit dark horses.

Actually, i just looked at the whole list again and practically all of them are except Chuck and Glover imo. Good tourny.

I think wrestlers like DC and Cain have a natural advantage here too. It would be extremely difficult, even for a Fedor to completely stop those guys from just breaking off just enough to slap the fresh guy’s outstretched hand.

Meanwhile, someone like DC should have a much better chance of taking someone down on the opposite side of the ring and just controlling and working on them there.

The ability to control the fight that their wrestling affords them could be an even bigger deal here.

But so could 1 shot KO power lol.