Who would be a betting favorite agaisn't Ubereem?

Any fighter at heavyweight would be a betting favorite again't Ubereem ?

Maybe good wrestlers like Valasquez and Lesnar... Well probably not Lesnar.

Would Fedor be a betting fav at this point ?

ooh interesting thread got me thinking
i doubt fedor would be a fav but i think the odds would be close...maybe werdum?

Yes Fedor would be the favorite.

Maybe the US army

lol at fedor being the fsvourite...

I would be a ritch, ritch man if that was the case.

you guys are still living in the past. Get over it, Fedor is now below Reem and others. He isnt superhuman, he just never really faught anyone good.. AS LATE.. I dont mean Nog 10 years ago

No way Werdum is a fav... no way. Werdum gets KOED in the first minute.

Daverr - 

you guys are still living in the past. Get over it, Fedor is now below Reem and others. He isnt superhuman, he just never really faught anyone good.. AS LATE.. I dont mean Nog 10 years ago

U seme smrt.

forrestfan - 
Daverr - 

U seme smrt.

a hell of a lot smarter than you if you are picking Fedor to beat Overeem, if they fought.

So Overeem has fought and beaten better competition in MMA than Fedor over the last couple years?

MartinLav - No way Werdum is a fav... no way. Werdum gets KOED in the first minute.

You realize they fought before right?

Maybe a guy that has really good striking and takedown defense.

A Shane Carwin with Cardio.

Or someone like Crocop that is not over the hill.

Yes, as sad as it is Duffee and Rogers are better competition than AA and Rogers, and your couch and TV.

The guy doesn't even fight... how is he going to get respect. He runs with a bunch of fools, ducks fights.. look, now the bigfoot fight is on hold. Reem is VERY, VERY active and his K1 run alone is more impressive than what fedor has dome in mma lately, 4Sure, add to that he fight a guy )duffee) who I bet could give Fedor a lot better fight than you think.. and takes him out in 14 seconds 3 weeks after winning K1.. Reem would mess Fedor up easy, I have no doubts

Or a Cain if I had any confidence in his chin.

or a 2004 or 2005 Fedor.

No one! The Reem is king! Phone Post

Daverr -
Yes, as sad as it is Duffee and Rogers are better competition than AA and Rogers

Arlovski was top 5 and on a 5 fight winning streak when Fedor KO'd him. If you followed MMA back then, you would know that. Even Sylvia was top 10 when Fedor destroyed him.

okay bud.. ive followed much longer than that.

AA may have been a top 10 in rankings, but its clear he was on the downfall.. and if you think silvia was a top HW then, clearly you didnt follow mma.

He had just lost To Randy and Nog... top 10 my white keister.

and btw Rogers was a top 10 when Reem killed him, so whats your point? the same rogers who beat your beloved AA.

so. yea..

Daverr - okay bud.. ive followed much longer than that.

AA may have been a top 10 in rankings, but its clear he was on the downfall.. and if you think silvia was a top HW then, clearly you didnt follow mma.

He had just lost To Randy and Nog... top 10 my white keister.

and btw Rogers was a top 10 when Reem killed him, so whats your point? the same rogers who beat your beloved AA.

so. yea..

http://www.fightmatrix.com/historical-rankings/?Issue=36&Division=1
The HW rankings just before Sylvia/Fedor

http://www.fightmatrix.com/historical-rankings/?Issue=63&Division=1
The rankings just before AA/Fedor (nice downfall by winning 5 in a row including Werdum)

Educate yourself and go back to Sherdog.

Stu Cazzo - 
MartinLav - No way Werdum is a fav... no way. Werdum gets KOED in the first minute.

You realize they fought before right?

I do. This fight would not go the same way...

1. Fedor
    2. Cain
    3. God

... In that order