Who would be a betting favorite agaisn't Ubereem?

Werdum

He beat him before you know
He'll expose Reem soon

Daverr - 
lol at fedor being the fsvourite...

I would be a ritch, ritch man if that was the case.

you guys are still living in the past. Get over it, Fedor is now below Reem and others. He isnt superhuman, he just never really faught anyone good.. AS LATE.. I dont mean Nog 10 years ago

Oddessa -
forrestfan - Joey, can you give an idea of what Fedor/Overeem odds would be if they fought right now?

Fedor would be favored.... I'd tell u more details....but have to kill u... :)

" So Overeem has fought and beaten better competition in MMA than Fedor over the last couple years?"

Yes! And has also been finished LITERALLY 10x more than Fedor has. But none of those losses count, because he gained 40lbs of muscle in 2 years.

Werdum should be. He probably won't be.

Come fight time, I see Fedor somehow becoming too injured to fight....

Velasquez, dos santos, carwin, fedor and maybe maybe lesnar Phone Post

Fedor and Cain..would both be small favs... provided Fedor  has a bout 6-8  months prior...and Cain recovers from surgery..

Cain or Fedor are the only 2 possibilities i could imagine. Phone Post

I could see only Fedor and Cain being betting favorite against Overeem at this point. Though Werdum beat both Fedor and Overeem, he will not be the betting favorite. I cant see someone like Brock or Carwin being the favorite either against Overeem at this point.

Overeem is already a -340 betting favorite vs Werdum in the GP provided the bout goes on as scheduled...

http://bit.ly/7ufZUR  <-  MORE Odds

Fedor is too old. Even a couple of years ago he'd be the heavy favorite. But when even your boxing coach says you're getting slower its time to hang up the gloves - he was the best ever, but even the best age and wear down.

Werdum has no way to get the fight to the ground, and Overeem will be quite happy to keep it on the feet.

Barnett could get it to the ground, but he's too old and its been too long for him since he fought last.

Basically Overeem is the favorite.

yhknq - but i think he would be favored over any potential opponent

and yet someone who does it for a living just told you otherwise.

Arona

Of course its FEDOR. the number one heavyweight of the decade... Phone Post