Who would be a good match for Vinny M, in the UFC?

Vinny Magalhães -  nobody that you guys woud like to.  
I think they should even bring guys in for me to fight, since I can't beat anybody in the current roster. 

I think they should bring some guys with losing records so they could build me a little, before they start to throw me to the current lower tier guys in the division.

Not sure if serious..... Phone Post

Bring in Buck Angle! That would be a great fight.

Anyone. Just get him back in. Phone Post

I think they should even bring guys in for me to fight, since I can't beat anybody in the current roster. 

I think they should bring some guys with losing records so they could build me a little, before they start to throw me to the current lower tier guys in the division.

Agreed Phone Post

Naheb -

Agreed Phone Post

Not that you can't beat them, the part that they should build you up Phone Post

Vinny's nogi game is of a different level to perrosh though, I'm not gunna make claims that vin would smoke perrosh however he wanted to but I definitely think he would make it exciting. Besides that they both have exciting styles on the ground. It's not gunna be a pass guard - lose position - pass guard - lose position grappling match. Along with braulio I'd say vin has some of the best guard play out there. Vinny vs perrosh, make it happen Dana Phone Post

little nog.

Vinny Magalhães -  nobody that you guys woud like to.  <div>I think they should even bring guys in for me to fight, since I can't beat anybody in the current roster. </div><p>I think they should bring some guys with losing records so they could build me a little, before they start to throw me to the current lower tier guys in the division.</p><p> </p>

They should just bring in Huston Alexander for you.

The UFC better hurry up and sign him because the world ends at the end of this year and dammit I want to see Vinny fight in the UFC again before I die.

thedudebro - .

Why Glover Texeira hasn't been signed yet either....

problems with his visa

Sequoyah Sandford - 
Vinny Magalhães -  nobody that you guys woud like to.  <div>I think they should even bring guys in for me to fight, since I can't beat anybody in the current roster. </div><p>I think they should bring some guys with losing records so they could build me a little, before they start to throw me to the current lower tier guys in the division.</p><p> </p>

too tough of a fight. I want an easy fight.

I would like to see the two Vinnys fight. Vinny M. And Vinny the chin. Although it wouldn't be much of a fight. Phone Post

Uriel -  Roger Gracie.

That would be soooo sick actually. Vinny what do you think of this?

I think cane is mw now.

They need to find an easy win for him. Some white belt so we get a flying arm bar Finnish. Maybe pe de pano? Phone Post

thedudebro - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
thedudebro - .

Why Glover Texeira hasn't been signed yet either....

problems with his visa

Still?!!?!

Geez, what is the problem....

i think he may have just gotten it recently

Vinny Magalhães -  nobody that you guys woud like to.  

lol

Sean salmon Phone Post

Vinny Magalhães - 
Sequoyah Sandford - 

Ok let me take it down a notch.... Tony Lopez?

Vinny Magalhães - 
Sequoyah Sandford - 

little nog.

A fight against Vera or Kingsbury would be good. Maybe even a rematch with Krzystof if he's still fighting.