Who would u like to see start podcasting?

From the MMA world?

Renzo Gracie would have lots of memories to share, stories to tell.

donald trump

connor

dan lambert

wallid Ismael (sp)

joe rogan should thank about having wallid on that would be a good guest.

think about wtf spellcheck

I want Cerrone to re start his. Did a few episodes and stopped 

Stitch

BJM

Bert

some real "behind the scenes shit" with no agenda 

About the author:
Elias Cepeda has served as a writer and editor covering mixed martial arts and combat sports, as well as public and cultural affairs, since 2005. He began as a staff writer for InsideFighting, and not long thereafter became publisher and editor of the page. Cepeda then went to write for Yahoo! Sports’ boxing and MMA pages, and edited their Cagewriter blog. He was hired away by FOX Sports, but after several years departed over philosophical differences with the executive leadership around important issues of journalism ethics. A student of and sometime competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA since 1999, Elias brings a unique and vibrant presence to reporting, and enjoys trying to highlight shared humanity and connect common experiences from seemingly different worlds.

Follow Elias on Twitter!

MMARAIDER -

I want Cerrone to re start his. Did a few episodes and stopped 

Forgot about that. Always enjoyed him on JRE as well

Don Frye

Rabid Bunyip -

Stitch

BJM

Bert

some real "behind the scenes shit" with no agenda 

This. Big John is greatly needed back in the podcast world. If I remember right commissions were starting to get uppity about his old podcast and between that and his schedule he was forced to stop.

http://www.lineupmma.com/lets-get-it-on-big-john-mccarthy-sean-wheelock-episode-1/

Oh also uncle Henatch needs his own show porra

Forrest Griffin. He does not get enough credit for how funny he is.

King Mo doing a boxing, mma, wrestling (real and fake) podcast might be interesting

Conor

RedbansViennaSausage -

Oh also uncle Henatch needs his own show porra

He has a YouTube show that's fucking hilarious they do sketches as well Bisping has been on it and it was awesome.

Krazy Horse and Sage Northcutt together 

Nobody. There are already too many half-baked MMA-related podcasts and pretty much anybody with cool stories to tell has probably already told them on someone else's podcast.

DJ Spazzy Dad -

Krazy Horse and Sage Northcutt together 

That'd be great. Imagine KH saying something insane and Sage laughing at it awkwardly, fearing for his life.

I could just imagine Forrest telling more stories like this. One of the funniest MMA stories I have ever heard.