Who would win a BJJ tourney....

Roger.

Why is Randy on that list. You know hes a wrestler and not a bjj guy, right?

take out Randy, put in Monson.

If it's no-gi ADCC rules, it's not a BJJ tournament.

jacare or roger.

LMAO.

No-Gi, ADCC rules???

The correct answer is Monson.

Arona

LOL @ Monson. He would not beat Roger or Arona imo. Arona already beat monson didnt he? PLus randy has peeked my interest from his draw with jacare, who i allso would think has a small shot.

"The correct answer is Monson."

Guess thats why Arona has already beaten Monson at ADCC.....right...ahhhem...noob.

Seriously, Arona is just about as close to unbeatable as you can get under ADCC rules.

I would say Arona vs Roger in the finals. Would be a toss up but I pick Roger.

Arona

Arona and Xande have beaten Monson in no gi before, but but of them fought Monson before he went to ATT. That being said I'd say either Xande or Roger would win it. Xande beat Roger twice last year and he seems to have a pretty safe..albeit boring strategy to handle Roger.

jACARE

"why is filho in there??"

obviously you dont know very much about filho

Arona couldn't really beat tito when he grappled him, not that he hasn't improved, but the fact he's been training more fighting than grappling, him and Filho would be the last persons I would put on that list, with inclusion of their style... they aren't big finishers.

Garcia in a tourney that stacked wouldn't win it either. He's too small and somebody would end up beating him probably on points. Same thing goes for Penn...slick as hell and quality takedowns, but somebody would point him out most likely.

Couture would do well, beter than most people would expect... especially if he got matched up with Filho or Arona. Jac couldn't sub him from the bottom, and he's got a better bottom game than those two.

I would say Roger would be the favorite to win, but it depends on the match-ups bigtime.

Arona and Filho I wouldn't pick to win at all thou. too many finishers and would be out-sized by many of their opponents. Couture would be the worst matchup for them IMO.

Arona had a good showing, that doesn't make him unbeatable in any way.

Monson would stand good in that tourney but I would give him the same chances as Arona to win it.

I am in utter shock that the BJ nut-huggers are not representing on this thread.

"Guess thats why Arona has already beaten Monson at ADCC.....right...ahhhem...noob."

Wow. That was a little harsh, Einux.

*nurses bruised ego*

ttt