Who would win, prime Bruce Lee or Pacquiao?

http://blogs.timeslive.co.za/longdrop/2009/10/19/manny-pacquiao-is-like-bruce-lee/

I just read this article that compared Manny Pacquiao to Bruce Lee, and it got me to thinking: How would that fight look? They're both about the same size and both have tremendous speed and power.

Thoughts?

even in full MMA rules, Manny would make Bruce his bitch.

and lol @ that retarded article.  using Wikipedia as a source and saying Bruce won boxing matches.

Youre saying could a boxer beat a martial artist, not just a martial artist, possibly the best of all time?
No. Can Pacman defend a shoot? Can he kick? Bruce by Murderr.

Manny would probably seriously hurt Bruised Lee.

Cmaxwell769 - Youre saying could a boxer beat a martial artist, not just a martial artist, possibly the best of all time?
No. Can Pacman defend a shoot? Can he kick? Bruce by Murderr.

I understand That Manny trained in Karate at a young age, and he's also studied Jiu Jitsu, so I don't think he'd be lacking in martial arts skills.

Bruce Lee

This is not as retarted as Bruce lee vs Ali, but still.

Bruce Lee had 0 professional fights.

Many had plenty. By the fight time the wieght should be close, so Many should bew favorit in this fight.

bruce.
he was the hardest worker and very athletic

Manny.

Bruce would rape Manny, and be found innocent by an all Filipino jury.

lol @ best of all time.  you would have to be a competitor to be on that scale, so no.  Bruce was a fucking actor.

Manny Pacquiao would put a shit ton of MMA fighters with serious backgrounds in the hospital, let alone an actor who was actually even smaller, who never seriously trained grappling, boxing, or wrestling and played around with his pussy wing chun punches.

leave actors out of conversation when you talk about REAL warriors like Pac-Man. 

pacquiao. no explanation needed

wtf bruce would get tooled. u cant compare a non pro to a pro

lol, TrainJudo would be a more competitive fight for Pac Man

I think Caol Uno would wreck Manny let alone Bruce Lee. Im speaking of a fight not a boxing match.

of course a veteran with a legit wrestling background like Uno could fight a striker with no ground game

but how would Bruce win in a fight?

what extensive training did he have that could deal with an athlete like Pac Man?  some fuckin wing chun, lol?  because he sure wasn't a grappler

and you cant win a fight by just throwing some flashy side kicks at a dude with a straight left that can decapitate you, you need real skills.  and Bruce never sparred outside of a small circle of friends so we have no idea how good his timing or footwork is.  but i somehow doubt its not anywhere close to the skills of the number 1 p4p boxer.

and its not like Manny's style is bad for MMA either, he's no weak point fighter that can't take punishment or overcome adversity.

Bruce wouldn't even have a chance.

please manny wouldn't even get close enough to hit bruce, as soon as he thought about doing something he would eat a sidekick

Lee, not sure this would really be close

you can tell people have no idea about Bruce when they say:

"wtf bruce would get tooled. u cant compare a non pro to a pro".

And I dont know if people are just not educated on bruce or they are too young and think he was only an actor.

Bruce Lee= The most talked about and quoted martial artist ever.... and the least understood.