Who would win, prime Bruce Lee or Pacquiao?

BLee would end up seriously hurt if he even thought about fighting Pacman. Every single category there is Pacman is light years ahead: speed, power, toughness, experience, mobility, etc. on and on...

lol @ jkd boy.  keep drinking that kool aide.  yeah, bruce lee was totally the first dude to ever mix martial arts together

and he was totally a high level competitor with real skill in wrestling and grappling.  some people will believe anything

and being quoted doesn't mean shit about his abilities.  Pac Man would bend him over.

I googled "Manny Pacquiao Heavy Bag" and "Bruce Lee Heavy Bag". Yeah. Is Bruce Lee allowed to use magic?

OneScoup - BLee would end up seriously hurt if he even thought about fighting Pacman. Every single category there is Pacman is light years ahead: speed, power, toughness, experience, mobility, etc. on and on...

ground fighting...oh wait

Who did Bruce beat in a real fight that have everyone speak so highly of him.

I saw Toby Macguire beat monsters in movies, that doesn's make him an actual fighter.

BJJ is powerless when pitted against Bruce Lee's teeth.

Jeepster - Lee, not sure this would really be close

Now i understand how despite watching the fight 5 times in slow mo, you still think Machida won