Who would you cast as...

...Pennywise for the 2017 feature film Stephen King's It. Let's not discuss whether we like the idea of this remake because it's getting done. I liked Fukunaga's casting of Will Poulter, kid has a very creepy and unique looking face that seems like it would be even creepier with an evil clown makeover. So fans of the 90s movie/novel, who would you cast to don the red hair and razor teeth for the 2017 movie? Phone Post 3.0

Rebel Wilson. Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Day Lewis

Carrot top.

Paul Giamatti

Phone Post 3.0

Simmons and Giamatti are really good options!!! It's not enough they cast just a good actor and throw white make up on him...he has to have a naturally creepy/unique face. Vice versa for guys with only creepy/unique faces, they have to be able to act. Curry left some big shoes to fill (NPI) and he did it on the stage of a TV mini series! Phone Post 3.0

Dwayne Johnson

Curry is hard to top. Is he dead? Why can't he run it back?

I loved the book and obsessed over the movie. Ruined clowns for me! Phone Post 3.0

Jeff Daniels Phone Post 3.0

Sam Rockwell Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Can't they dig up curry and put his skin on a robot Phone Post 3.0
He ain't dead Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Can't they dig up curry and put his skin on a robot Phone Post 3.0
I dont think he's dead is he haha Phone Post 3.0

Javier Bardem Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

Daniel Day Lewis

This Phone Post 3.0

Gerkin -
Fighting -

Daniel Day Lewis

This Phone Post 3.0
Idky really but i think this is a horrible choice. Doesnt seem like a character for him at all. Phone Post 3.0

John leguizamo could probably pull it off. His clown in spawn was pretty good.

It's not about the look. He's covered in fucking make up and prosthetics.

It's totally about the acting skills. Tim Curry was so good as he was so OTT Phone Post 3.0

Fuck it, just get Tim Curry to do it again.

OJTT_Wiggy -

This. They killed him off way too soon in his season I thought. Phone Post 3.0