Who would you choose in this year's NFL Draft?

You are the GM of your team this year.
Choose one pick that your (main) team needs the most. First round pick of course. Defense or offense and why.

My team is the Texans so I would definitely choose a QB. If the new coach goes to read option or spread I would choose Manziel over Bridgewater (Bridgewater and Manziel have yet to announce their plans).

What say you OG? Phone Post 3.0

Dirty Dick Slater - Manziel running the read option will get killed in the NFL> He is smaller than Vick and we see how healthy he stays
I'm the GM, I make my own picks dammit Phone Post 3.0

Doback M3 -

I hope the Texans trade a 3rd round pick for Cousins and use their 1st round pick on that Clowney fella and pair him with JJ Watt.  Thats a scary thought.

But since the Redskins are my home team I would trade RG3 for a 1st rounder and build around Cousins and a solid running game with Alfred Morris.

I was thinking that scenario earlier actually.

So who would you pick? Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes -
Doback M3 -

I hope the Texans trade a 3rd round pick for Cousins and use their 1st round pick on that Clowney fella and pair him with JJ Watt.  Thats a scary thought.

But since the Redskins are my home team I would trade RG3 for a 1st rounder and build around Cousins and a solid running game with Alfred Morris.

I was thinking that scenario earlier actually.

So who would you pick? Phone Post 3.0
You guys could use an OT right?

Jake Matthews
Taylor Lewan
Cyrus from Bama
That big dude from Baylor... Forgot his name Phone Post 3.0

49ers

Need a WR - Mike Evans would be ideal but he'll be gone by our pick. Assuming Watkins will be gone too. Marqise Lee would be real solid.

Need a CB - I like Gilbert from Oklahoma State.

Please note that you're the GM so you can choose any guy that you feel is a good fit for your team.

We don't need any Kiper or Mcshays on this thread. Or any other nfl draft expert.

So take your pick! Phone Post 3.0

steelers

homer pick is Aaron donald dt out of pitt and move him to right DE in the steelers 3-4 or start looking into transitioning to 4-3 even though i like the 3-4 better.

more realistic pick is the CB out of Oregon or Oklahoma  which i'd be happy with as well

dizz - 49ers

Need a WR - Mike Evans would be ideal but he'll be gone by our pick. Assuming Watkins will be gone too. Marqise Lee would be real solid.

Either of those WR with Crabtree would be awesome. I wouldn't doubt if they trade up for one. Phone Post 3.0

I would pick the best players available, but as a packers fan I am think we need a premiere safety, and are still too weak at O tackle and D tackle.

A potential killer tight end or LB would catch my eye as well...though I still say high draft picks are still only as important as being able to develop talent from your later picks. Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah -

steelers

homer pick is Aaron donald dt out of pitt and move him to right DE in the steelers 3-4 or start looking into transitioning to 4-3 even though i like the 3-4 better.

more realistic pick is the CB out of Oregon or Oklahoma  which i'd be happy with as well

Have you seen Donald's highlight reels from YouTube?

Dude is a legit beast. I didn't realize how good he was until I saw his highlights because Pitt doesn't get a lot of attention. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - 
dizz - 49ers

Either of those WR with Crabtree would be awesome. I wouldn't doubt if they trade up for one. Phone Post 3.0

Entirely possible, yeah, for sure. We have 1 first rounder, 2 seconds, and 2 thirds, so we have some room to move around.

Texans.

Trade back, maybe in the 7-10 range, get some extra picks and draft Manziel.

Trade back into the first, with those and draft a right tackle or Mike Evans Phone Post 3.0

Cowboys-Need help on defense pick any position. Phone Post 3.0

Broncos - best player available

HernanCortes - 
Pretjah -

steelers

Dude is a legit beast. I didn't realize how good he was until I saw his highlights because Pitt doesn't get a lot of attention. Phone Post 3.0

yeah..he's amazing  his numbers are probably one of the best any college defensive lineman has had in years

he should be on the heisman stand as a finalist if the award was a legit award and not a glamour trophy.  (i made a thread about this a while ago)

DougWilson - Broncos - best player available
Probably defensive guy, maybe Shazier from OSU will be available because I'm guessing broncos will have late pick Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah -
HernanCortes - 
Pretjah -

steelers

yeah..he's amazing  his numbers are probably one of the best any college defensive lineman has had in years

he should be on the heisman stand as a finalist if the award was a legit award and not a glamour trophy.  (i made a thread about this a while ago)

I'd choose him over Clowney honestly. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - 
Pretjah -
HernanCortes - 
Pretjah -

steelers

I'd choose him over Clowney honestly. Phone Post 3.0

clwoney is a better pure end rusher but that's it

Take Mike Evans and he'll help almost any team. If Manziel didn't have him TAMU would be a basement dweller this year. Phone Post 3.0

redskins

and we need A LOT of help... so with the first round pick, I'd say we should draft... oh yeah, that's right... we drafted RG-ME and don't have a 1st round (second overall) pick...