Who would you rather watch? Askren or Helwani?

Would you rather watch an Ariel Helwani interview or a Ben Askren fight?

Depends. Would Helwani be wearing a skinny tie?

I'd rather watch Helwani's commentary on an Askren fight. Phone Post

Helwani is more exciting.

Someone in the 5th row would be getting an authentic souvenir Helwani head.

Helwani Phone Post

Doesn't Helena's have like millions of views for his vids?
How much does askren have? Like 9? Phone Post

Helwani

Helwani by more damage from the top

an Askren fight. Not even close.

I would watch Helwani interview Nick Diaz over watching Askren fight any day!

It just might be possible that if you are thought to be so boring and there is so much buzz about how boring you are, that it will generate interest.

I think thats the reason I record Bellator events to see Askren fight, and yet when it naturally goes all 5 rounds and over the recording time slot and the DVR shuts off in the 3rd round, I also dont get annoyed or even have to wonder what happened.

No one falls asleep during Helwani and Chael or Diaz

so a bunch of newby tuf nutriders would rather watch a reporter talk shit...than a highly skilled fighter utilize superior grappling technique to dominate his opponents

WOW just WOW!!!

Ariel

I would rather watch almost anyone fight than Askren, including Helwani, the ring card girls, Buffer, anybody.

Also I find Helwani to be a good interviewer period.

This is a no-contest.

Helwani all day.

bjjdna - so a bunch of newby tuf nutriders would rather watch a reporter talk shit...than a highly skilled fighter utilize superior grappling technique to dominate his opponents

WOW just WOW!!!
I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I would. Phone Post

Helwani....they should play Askren fights in Insomnia clinics around the world or play them continuosly during interrrogation sessions to get the world's mastermind criminals to break their silence. To the MMA fans, most would rather watch paint dry, but his fights could serve a greater purpose if used in the right way. Can you imagine having to watch a marathon of Askren fights? The Psych ward population would have a rapid increase.

bjjdna - so a bunch of newby tuf nutriders would rather watch a reporter talk shit...than a highly skilled fighter utilize superior grappling technique to dominate his opponents

WOW just WOW!!!
LMAO Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor - Helwani Phone Post
. Phone Post