whoa...(Dark Avengers#10)

anyone else get this?Molecule Man takes out Sentry and is shown on the last panel sitting on a throne with Mephisto,Dormammu,Enchantress and i think the Beyonder with him.

Yeah, that was a true "WHAT THE FUCK MOMENT"!

Eh... I don't read any of the Avengers stuff, but I might go back and pick that up to see the Sentry get a good beat down.

link?

thefaint - Eh... I don't read any of the Avengers stuff, but I might go back and pick that up to see the Sentry get a good beat down.

Sentry wasn't a match for Molecule Man.Dr.Doom owned the Sentry after he sucker punched Doom on MightyAvengers.#9 iirc

Sentry will be back.

it seems hes open to these types of attacks.

remember Morgana?

so i guess Dormammu is free from Voodoo's trap.

i wonder if the dragon in the background is supposed to be the Moon Dragon.

also Zom should of been in that group.

also are the other issues that go between Dark Avengers #9 and #10?

not much of a direct flow between the 2.

GAH!!!!!  I haven't read it yet!

Sound frakin' awesome!

Please let the Sentry be truly dead.

So Sentry died ? Please ?

EKPOGI - anyone else get this?Molecule Man takes out Sentry and is shown on the last panel sitting on a throne with Mephisto,Dormammu,Enchantress and i think the Beyonder with him.

WTF, is this for real? This is a "universal-threat" type group. Is this part of a larger story-line? Who the hell is in line to battle this group? Tell me now!!!!!

You guys are forgetting, this is all probably part of Norman's madness.

the dude who is venom/spiderman turning into a bitch though was fucking hilarious

"I feel reallllllly uncomfortable right now"

LOL!

i think only Molecule Man is real and the rest are lookalikes that Molecule Man created.

^or it's all part of osborn being fucking BATTY

... cause a group with that much firepower would be a multiverse-call-in-silver-surfer type threat

i find it odd that Molecule man was sitting on the thrown with the likes of Mephisto standing before him.

Molecule man shouldnt have any leverage over him since hes paranormal/mystical and not really made up of ordinary molecules.

Molecule Man might be the only one who is real...

^probably.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/smutpedlr/Moleculeman01.jpg

for junon