Whole Fight Changed By Fence Grab

rewatch it, the slam would have been nothing. aldo would of popped up. it wasnt going to be a good slam. he didnt have aldo over his shoulder like sherk or hughes have done
<br />
just let it go

Ramsey - 
DAVID H - LOL at the butt hurt faggots here....

Wait, faggot? Your not the dude that calls himself David Hogan are you?

No, but maybe I will now....

Authority Figure - Man, he was about to get slammed like a sack of potatoes. We have NO idea if he would have gotten mounted or not.

Shady shady.

You say some silly things don't you, stuff that just sounds really silly, especially with hindsight. I'm guessing you're quite young. Phone Post

If that first slam hadn't been impeded by the fence grab, who knows what would've happened? Chad could've easily brought him down hard enough to cause an accidental shart. The embarrassing poo in his shorts would've thrown Aldo's game all off causing him to lose the fight. After that his wife, no longer able to look him in the eye, would have divorced him and remarried a phillipino trophy husband. You just don't know. Phone Post

orcus -  Yeah, Chad would have had him down for 10 seconds and might have gotten KO'd in the second rather than the first.

This and we hardly ever agree Phone Post

diggity -
Authority Figure - Man, he was about to get slammed like a sack of potatoes. We have NO idea if he would have gotten mounted or not.

Shady shady.

You say some silly things don't you, stuff that just sounds really silly, especially with hindsight. I'm guessing you're quite young. Phone Post

Yeah this guy isn't very intelligent he established that quickly Phone Post