Whopperito? Someone go to burger king

And report back. Is this thing real? A whopper made into a burrito. I can't remember the last time I had burger king, but I may just try it when I get home just to say I did. Phone Post 3.0

That sounds like I can reach my goal of fatness in no time! I'll be cruising by a BK shortly. Thanks for the heads up. Phone Post 3.0

Their Hershey chocolate pie is to die for. Haven't been to BK in years but I might stop by on the way home just for one of these Phone Post 3.0

fuck i miss being fat sometimes

Drugs_Delaney -

fuck i miss being fat sometimes

Sounds like you can be back there again in no time Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - That sounds like I can reach my goal of fatness in no time! I'll be cruising by a BK shortly. Thanks for the heads up. Phone Post 3.0
Well? Phone Post 3.0

Awesome name Phone Post 3.0

I love fast food, but this does not sound appealing at all. A blended up Whopper in a burrito form. YUCK. Worst idea since the french fry burger.

They should just call it a day and close shop. Worst fast food chain ever.

mmafan1015 - I am a trainer for BK and I have never heard of this. Phone Post 3.0

It is policy that the Mexican ladys working the drive thru windows must speak in the lowest, meekest voice you've ever fucking heard?

mmafan1015 - I am a trainer for BK and I have never heard of this. Phone Post 3.0
Better ask. When I get back to the states I plan on stopping by to get one. Don't make me climb inside the drive through window yelling worldstar at you! Phone Post 3.0

The Whopperito, for when you want the disappointment of eating a Burger King, but the shits of eating at Taco Bell Phone Post 3.0

Does it still have the little meat tabs that hang off the burger?  If not, that's a dealbreaker for me.

Wait, I can eat a whopper and practice sucking dick at the same time!?

In! Phone Post 3.0