Who's coming out of closet on TUF?

SeanWiley sounds like a man's man, if you know what I mean.

The only response to a heterosexual criticism of homosexual propaganda, appears to be the homos accusing the straight man of being gay himself. This is a tired tactic, and baseless. What can one expect form the UG though?

LMAO at this thread!!!

truewrestler isn't ragging on the show or any of the fighters

Its just a fact that on every single reality show....somebody has got to come out of the closet

LOL at it being Leben

LOL@this thread, and at being a "Man´s man".

yoga is not gay, yoga is a good place to meet chicks. get it right.

These pics remind me of a certain Ali G episode.

That being said, the gay demographic is something that Zuffa should be reaching out to. Sorry, all you close minded haters, but there are a lot of gay sports fans, a lot of gays who would be interested in the masculine aspect (just like many women are) and there are a lot of afluent gays with disposable income. (you know, cause they're not stupid like us and getting our money sucked out of us by women...)

Its gotta be the Canadian dude...

definitely diego walking around in those tightie whities.... does he think he looks good walking around like that?

"If they really want to be "left alone" and "not persecuted/oppressed" about their life style decisions, then keep it to themselves."

Life style DECISIONS? You think people CHOOSE their sexuality???

Also...

Yoga = gay?
Have you ever done Yoga? (goku)

Jesus, this place is filled with lots of stupid. There are puddles of it everywhere. Puddles of stupid just laying around. Try not to step in it.

"The only response to a heterosexual criticism of homosexual propaganda, appears to be the homos accusing the straight man of being gay himself."

WTF? What a gay thing to say, fag!!! Oops...

No really, I agree with you. The gay agenda seems to be "defining oneself by ones sexuality". I don't care if you are gay. Go ahead and be gay! But why turn it into a parade?! What the hell would people think if I organized a Straight pride parade?!

There is an episode of The Simpsons where a Gay Pride parade is going down the street and they are saying the whole "Were here! Were queer! Get used to it!" thing, and Lisa says "We are used to it! You do this every year!" and they gay guy gets upset that no one is upset. That about sums up MY feelings on it. Gay people are mad that it ISN'T a big deal now.

"Oh no! No one is upset that we are Gay anymore!"

"and doing things that are obviously homo but stop short of blatant sexual activity."

I was under the impression that for something to be "homo" it requires sexual desire for and/or sexual activity with someone of the same sex.

What happened on that show that is "obviously homo"? Personally I find it kind of testosterone jock type stuff at worst, but to be offended or put off by the "homo"-ness of guys who most likely are not gay sure does smack of homophobia.