WHO'S GOING TO ONTARIO GRAPPLING..

JUST WONDERING WHO ALL WILL BE ATTENDING THE ONTARIO GRAPPLING INVITATIONAL!!

SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME EVENT!!

LETS ALL SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!

1/4 of the Showdown Team will be there :) The other 3/4 of the Team is out west. ;p lucky guys...

I'm looking forward to ALL the matches!!!!

RICK, I still need exact directions from London!

ps, who needs a ride from London to the event? call me at the Showdown Store 519-673-5895!

I AM! I Am!

dantheman, everyone else seems to be having good results by using Mapquest! I'd rather you check that out because my sense of directions (driving) is terrible!

what time is the event and where is it???

starts at 4:30! Cathedral High School. DownTown Hamilton!Located on the corner of Wilson and Wentworth street!

Really?! Hamilton?! At 4:30??!! WOW!! Amazing!! That's great! Terrific even! I'll be there!! With bells on! How exciting!!! ;)

I'll be there

Im gonna try to make it if i can carpool up there

I'd like to say something:

It takes tremendous courage to put on an event in Canada thats never been tried before. Rick has put in a ton of time and resources into running an event that he may or may break even with (insurance and renting a school is expensive). Events like this are run for the love of the sport.

I encourage everyone to come to steeltown and chip in $15 and support/enjoy the show.

Here to go, for the benefit of all!!

Cathedral High School
30 Wentworth Street North Hamilton, ON
L8L 8H5

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=171+Queens&1c=London&1s=ON&1z=N6A+5J7&1ah=&2y=US&2a=30+Wentworth&2c=Hamilton&2s=ON&2z=L8L+8H5&2ah=

MapQuest Tip of the Day: When you log on to the site there should be a button labled "Driving Directions". If you click that you can enter your adress and the schools location and get door to door directions.

And that's the Tip of the Day.

mapquest can suck my ass... LOL

We got LOST bigtime in Victoriaville this past weekend because of it.. :)

It was like bizarro world. The hotel and the arena were the opposite direction from what mapquest had marked out... :)

I'll be there in spirit, as I imagine the rest of the geographically challenged members will be.

Awesome concept!

ill be there

* Attention * Librio: for some reason I cannot access my e-mail. What time is the weigh-in? Thank you.

It takes tremendous courage to put on an event in Canada thats never been tried before. Rick has put in a ton of time and resources into running an event that he may or may break even with (insurance and renting a school is expensive). Events like this are run for the love of the sport.

Rowan is a very wise man....and Rick is just plain
"THE MAN" for what's to be witnessed this coming
Saturday.

See ya there.

ttt for ALF

Me, and my buds Wagnney and Leo.

See you there guys!