Who's Going To See Rocky Today?

I'm going.

I had no interest at all in seeing this movie. But now, to my amazement, many critics have given this movie a good review. Maybe I'll see it afterall (but not today).

Gonna try to watch it tonight but deffiently this weekend for sure.

i still think they should used Roy Jones JR instead

Some of us saw on monday .........worth seeing.

Bought my tickets last night.

JUST GOT BACK.  I went to the 11am show.  So here it is...

If you like Rocky movies, you'll love this one.  If you don't like Rocky, well.... you have poor taste = )

Great movie!  Very, very good ending and it makes you proud of Rocky the Man even moreso than Rocky the Fighter.

I'm waiting to see it on Christmas night.

im going tonight as well heyooooooooo... batman

saw the 1120am show.

very similar in tone to Rocky 1. Real people with real lives and dailogue.

Heartfelt. Not the action/sports extravaganza's that were Rocky 2-5.

worst part was that going into the final fight the projector broke! now I
have to sit through the whole movie again just to see the last 20 minutes.

worth seeing IMO.

Of course.

saw it. Great.

I just saw it tonight. Definately the best way Sly could've ended the Rocky legacy. And don't ask me why but I actually shed a tear during the main fight scene as Rocky took his beating, looked completely out-classed, and still dug deep to come back. After all, isn't that was Rocky is all about... giving it your all when nobody else believes in you?

Great freaking movie. Definately motivating and inspirational for ANY fighter!

Chills hit when they broke into the "Gonna Fly Now" theme.  That was my favorite part. 

Required reading for Rocky haters:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/vault

ttt

I saw it last night. I think it was the best Rocky film. Heartfelt, genuine and honestly, not too much to do about boxing.

I saw it last night too. Overall it was an excellent 'capper' to the Rocky saga. 

Not the best Rocky flick, but better than a couple.

Definately worth the money IMO.

How old is he supposed to be in the movie? He can't be playing a 60 year old fighter.

"Overall it was an excellent 'capper' to the Rocky saga."

yep 

I'm not going because I already no he die's in the fight, so pretty much the whole movie is a waste for me now :(