Who's going to see UFC 180 @ Theater?

I'm going to try it tonight just for the hell of it. Phone Post 3.0

Do they serve beer? Do you have other options other than popcorn for food? Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler - Do they serve beer? Do you have other options other than popcorn for food? Phone Post 3.0
Don't know, never been bro. I usually order the PPV. But I'm bringing my flask. Phone Post 3.0

I wanted to. Nearest 1 showing it is an hour and I also have the shits Phone Post 3.0

I'm simply just interested. The big screen would be bad ass, but if popcorn and softy your only options for consumption then a pub would surely be better. Phone Post 3.0

If it's in the VIP theaters and they continue to serve throughout the night then I would do that once just to try it out. Phone Post 3.0

Just got here. I'm ten minutes early, but there are only 2 of us in this big ass theater. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder how much the theater has to pay the UFC? Phone Post 3.0

How much was the ticket? Phone Post 3.0

DisgracieJJ -
Ch1ef - Just got here. I'm ten minutes early, but there are only 2 of us in this big ass theater. Phone Post 3.0
Are you going to introduce yourself? Phone Post 3.0
I said "Sup bro" and gave him a head nod. Phone Post 3.0

GoodFightGoodNight - How much was the ticket? Phone Post 3.0
$15 Phone Post 3.0

I dug the shit out of it when I went.

Place might of only had 75 people though.

I`m sure they took a loss.

Take pics when the circle jerk happens. I see guys on Grinder trying to meet up at these things all the time. Head on a swivel bro. Phone Post 3.0

3 more people have come in.

Watching on this screen is unreal though. Phone Post 3.0

This is not really a good card to have in the theaters IMHO.

It's probably a good idea to try to make out with someone in there.

It's probably a good idea to try to make out with someone in there.

This site is fucked. Triple post.

TheHandoftheQueenMagana - Take pics when the circle jerk happens. I see guys on Grinder trying to meet up at these things all the time. Head on a swivel bro. Phone Post 3.0

I'm torn here..

Vote up for the laugh,

Or vote down for making me paranoid of theaters....LOL

Watch your butt op. Phone Post 3.0