whos got a PBP for up n up?

whos there that can give small kine update on fights?

Colin McKenzie defeats Jay Bolos via RNC Rd. 1

Tafa Samuela defeats Vili Fonokalafi via arm bar Rd. 2

Mark Oshiro defeats Felipe Chavez via triange choke Rd. 2

Dylan Clay defeats Koa Ramos via triangle Rd 1

Harris Sarmiento defeats Michael Brightman via unan

Brandon Visher defeats Isaac De Jesus via TKO strikes Rd. 3

thx man!

the main event was a good fight and I got to meet JJD's brother there too : )

NECKCRANK808 - the main event was a good fight and I got to meet JJD's brother there too : )

JJD doesn't have a brother, wtf?

jjd - 
NECKCRANK808 - the main event was a good fight and I got to meet JJD's brother there too : )

I know WTF the guy behind me had a whore with him that was talking so much shit I wanted to slap her but the guy (JJD brother) had some pretty good stories.

You must know who he is I can't remember his name but you should know who he is He said he got his brown belt from Kai but the best story was how he got his purple belt he said he was destroying all the blue belts at a tournament and Relson said to him you are not a blue belt he told Relson yes I am and Relson said I remember you from last year then he said you must be thinking of JD everyone thinks we look alike I always get mistaken for him ( I got to admit he could pass for your older scrawny brother he did kind of look like JJD)

Later that day he went to the bathroom and ran Relson came into the bathroom and gave him his purple belt he had a lot more stories LOL but that bitch that was with him was so fucking annoying I wanted to shove my foot down her throat

close but the guy had really short hair and reeked of cig smoke

Cig smoke almost guarantees good grappler.

Mike Onzuka - Cig smoke almost guarantees good grappler.

thats what I thought he said he was training fighters and doing personal training also

The pro fights were pretty good. Koa was doing well with the stand until he took down Dylan. Mark Oshiro got his arm stretched, but gutted it out & ended up triangling the guy twice. Visher was a beast with his body shots & that kid DeJesus was a warrior that would not go down.

And that bald judge was killin beers after the fights too!!

NECKCRANK808 - 
jjd - 

I know WTF the guy behind me had a whore with him that was talking so much shit I wanted to slap her but the guy (JJD brother) had some pretty good stories.

You must know who he is I can't remember his name but you should know who he is He said he got his brown belt from Kai but the best story was how he got his purple belt he said he was destroying all the blue belts at a tournament and Relson said to him you are not a blue belt he told Relson yes I am and Relson said I remember you from last year then he said you must be thinking of JD everyone thinks we look alike I always get mistaken for him ( I got to admit he could pass for your older scrawny brother he did kind of look like JJD)

Later that day he went to the bathroom and ran Relson came into the bathroom and gave him his purple belt he had a lot more stories LOL but that bitch that was with him was so fucking annoying I wanted to shove my foot down her throat

he had an accent? if so i know who you mean.. oh brotha!
sorry for you, but NO BROTHER!
I'd have to hit the ice pipe to get that skinny! lol
as part about Relson? I don't know about that, that sounds like a "beer" story to me??
*was he's name Steve?

damn I can't remember his name but I was like I sure hope this isn't JJDs brother holy hell I think that was the only reason didn't bitch slap that whore

is he a Brown under Kai or was that a beer story too

I couldn't tell if he had an accent because he was trying so hard to speak da pidgin u no wat I meen cuz

LOL!

its gotta be the guy.. from colorado and speaks pidgin!!lol

should slap ola away! haha!

frick I knew it I gave them the pass next time friend I will swing away LOL

jjd - 

no brother? what do you call JAIR???

lol. j/k. please don't kill me