Who's into mountain biking?

Got into mountain biking awhile back and fuck is it a lot cooler than I ever thought it would be. I started out on a low model cannondale 650b and recently upgraded to a Scott scale 970 29'er. Going to bentonville AR in march to ride for 4 days. Any other OG'ers into biking? What's some good spots you've rode? 

I was into it 20 years ago. It's awesome but make sure you have a quality seat that protects you from damaging your prostate or you will have issues down the road from it like me.

MTB is the tits.

Get yourself a sweet ass bike with modern geometry. A sunny summer day. Some proper east coast singletrack littered with roots and rocks. Some bros and/or broettes. Some beer. Boom, instant best day ever.

Quebec and Vermont have it going on in the north east.

That's interesting, I've never heard anyone mention that potential side-effect. I'll look into it. 

Arzn1ck - 

That's interesting, I've never heard anyone mention that potential side-effect. I'll look into it. 

Yeah,the impacts from the rough trails against your saddle can cause you to develop scar tissue. They sell many specialty seats nowadays to help avoid and lessen the issue though.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/313933-bicycle-riding-and-prostate-problems/

here is one article about it.

what seat do u recommend to protect the gooch?

I just got back into it last spring and absolutely love it!

Jacinto - I was into it 20 years ago. It's awesome but make sure you have a quality seat that protects you from damaging your prostate or you will have issues down the road from it like me.

WTF?  What happened??  You sure you were using a seat and not just sitting on the seatpost?

I want to but can't afford a good bike.

Northwest Arkansas is where it's at right now in the central US. You'll love it. The back 40 is awesome.

Leghound - 
Jacinto - I was into it 20 years ago. It's awesome but make sure you have a quality seat that protects you from damaging your prostate or you will have issues down the road from it like me.

WTF?  What happened??  You sure you were using a seat and not just sitting on the seatpost?

Yeah,i had the standard seat that came with the bike lol. Just rode really rough mountain trails for several years. Developed some scar tissue from it. Nothing major but just saying it is something to keep in mind and you should use proper equipment to prevent it.

Man I love it.  I've gone riding the last 4 days in a row.   I have 2 salsas, a hardtail 29r and a 27.5 full suspension with 3 inch tires which is a lot of fun to ride

Image result for salsa el mariachi 2

Image result for pony rustler salsa 

In

Ooooh. Ooooh! I am!

Wait did you say mountain biking?

Shit I thought you said getting your dick sucked.

Naw, mountain biking ....naw bro.

I got back into it last year after I moved to Colorado. Colorado is fucking amazing for mtb. I bought a higher end XC hardtail but now I'm itching to get a true trail bike. I ride almost every weekend.

Bought a 2017 devinci spartan last year. I've only got a few months on it and can't wait for this summer

ttt

Anybody got any good used forks for a 650b they're wanting to sell?

For mountain trails, mix of flatish dirt between and to get to the better rough, hilly, tree root, eroded fun tracks, should I get full suspension or stick with hardtail?

Is the compromise with full that it's not as good on the flatter, smoother stuff? Please learn me MTB gurus!

I need to get back into it and buy a bike. I currently have a road bike and love riding the streets and trails