Who's Joey Clark????

The first time I seen Joey fight I was standing next to him in the kage and he scared the crap out of me. I thought that I would go introduce myself after the fight and thinking he was going to be a dick but was very professional and curtious as most top fighters. I know when he enters the kage it is full of excitment.

ttt

South Saint Paul in the house! Joey is very fun to watch.

You are all right when you say that Joey is a great and down to earth guy. I know him and his brother very well and knowing them it comes as no shock that he would accept and even bait a fighter like Sean Sherk. Joey is not the kind of person to back down from anything. I knew that once he made the transition into this sport that he would be looking to be the best. (Plus he knocked Carr out twice in one night so he has to be a bad ass) Hear goes my prediction: Joey will soon be the best 170 lber in the midwest. His wrestling combined with his mental toughness create a mixture that will be hard for anyone to beat once he has a little experience. One side note that I think alot of you are missing is that he is a little nuts. I lived with him when he was wearing suits from the salvation army and renting u-hauls to party in. Keep up Joey and I will see you down the line (God I love those 10 minute Willie Nelson songs)

Bryan Medlin

Miguel Cooley is a tough guy too, should be a good fight. Wish I could go.

ttt

Joey is fighting in Des Moines August 7th!!!!!