Who's looking forward to ProElite event?

Unfortunately it is being overshadowed by UFC Rio so I hope people don't forget about it. Some good fights on the card. I'm most looking forward to the debut of Reagan Penn. What fights are you guys interested in? I hope they do better this time around. I will surely be at their next event in NJ. I'm also looking forward to Arlovski getting back on track :) Phone Post

ttt for ProElite

definitely interested in reagans fight,curious to see if kendall grove cant beat joe riggs

I can't believe they put the event the same night as UFC Rio, no matter how good it is, it's going to get buried.

I am going to try and stay up to watch though.  Very curious to see Reagan Penn and I'll always root for AA.

jjj2121 -  I can't believe they put the event the same night as UFC Rio, no matter how good it is, it's going to get buried.

I am going to try and stay up to watch though.  Very curious to see Reagan Penn and I'll always root for AA.

Perhaps they should've planned to do it before UFC Rio like how UFC is planning to hold their first Fox event before the Pacquiao fight.

FryedTakayama - 
jjj2121 -  I can't believe they put the event the same night as UFC Rio, no matter how good it is, it's going to get buried.

Perhaps they should've planned to do it before UFC Rio like how UFC is planning to hold their first Fox event before the Pacquiao fight.

The UFC is still going to get coverage though being on Fox and being a different sport than the Pacquiao fight.

This event is going to get next to nothing on the major sites being the same nite as UFC Rio.  It's too bad too, we need more than just the UFC and this card is pretty interesting.

How are you associated with them? This has "feeler" written all over it.

I wish it was a different weekend but hopefully it will get sold out in Hawaii I hope they stay around pro elite was always a good org! Phone Post

Hell yeah always down for some free live MMA. Looking forward to the Riggs/Grove rematch and hopefully to see Arlovski get back on track Phone Post

crowbar - How are you associated with them? This has "feeler" written all over it.

Not associated, just a fan :) Phone Post

Count me in- a good weekend for fights! Phone Post

Reagan Penn has me interested the most.

it will get literally 25 viewers max.

MonsterBalls - 
kokid949 - I wish it was a different weekend but hopefully it will get sold out in Hawaii I hope they stay around pro elite was always a good org! Phone Post

Truth.

They have the right guy at the helm. T.Jay knows how to run an org. Hopefully they become another legitimate place for fighters to fight since not everyone can be on the UFC roster.

I could have sworn that forum member Patrick Freitas or some other member said that MMA in Hawaii will have a hard time surviving because of the taxes or some kind of cost measures?

crowbar - 
MonsterBalls - 
kokid949 - I wish it was a different weekend but hopefully it will get sold out in Hawaii I hope they stay around pro elite was always a good org! Phone Post

Truth.

They have the right guy at the helm. T.Jay knows how to run an org. Hopefully they become another legitimate place for fighters to fight since not everyone can be on the UFC roster.

I could have sworn that forum member Patrick Freitas or some other member said that MMA in Hawaii will have a hard time surviving because of the taxes or some kind of cost measures?
Jordan Breen is constantly talking about the MMA scene in Hawaii pretty much drying up.

all i know is a couple of my favorite, I MEAN MOST HATED, hapas are working this event. oh man i'm feeling nauseous.

I am interested in seeing what Mark Ellis can do. Phone Post

I am for sure, hope the show's a success

RickMartelsArrogance -
FryedTakayama - 

That would put the show starting at like 9-10 am in Hawaii.

Oh ok, didn't count on the time difference. Phone Post

prodigy part duex, NCAA champ and an olympian fighting tonight