Who's making the best belt these days?

Have an Atama but was told at an ibjjf tournament over the weekend it's getting too worn to compete in.

What kind of belts you guys wearing? Phone Post 3.0

My students just got me a Kataaro belt that is the nicest I've seen in person.

Hands down Eosin Panther. But the first couple uses you can see that it's going to wear and gray easily. I got the soft core. Phone Post 3.0

Eosin Panther!!! It's the only belt I'll wear from here on out Phone Post 3.0

Ummm, don't we want the WORST belts out there?  Otherwise how can it start falling apart and make you look like an ultra-experienced badass...

I'm surprised that nobody has started selling acid-bleached, stone-washed, pre-distressed belts yet.  If torn-up jeans go for 10x the price of new jeans I think there's a brand new market segment here for the taking...

I have a green gi hemp belt and I love it! Super durable! Phone Post 3.0

I heard korals are a good belt

ColeMillerATT - Eosin Panther!!! It's the only belt I'll wear from here on out Phone Post 3.0
What's so good about them? Phone Post 3.0

I love my Datsusara belt. It has that solid feel that people like about the Eosin Panther and Kataaro belts but it's soft enough that it will cinch up tight and actually stay tied. That's my biggest annoyance with the Eosin/Kataaro belts. They're like trying to tie a piece of thin cardboard together and while they look cool in pictures they come untied easily and that's pretty annoying. The whole point of the belt is to stay tied and keep your jacket closed.

It's also holding the color very well and has no fraying yet since I bought it a year ago and I train 5-6 days a week.

I was given an Isami. I really like it. I donlt like having my name embroidered on it tho Phone Post 3.0

I like my atama Phone Post 3.0

Hayabusa is by far the best belt I've had. I wish I'd found out about their belts before I bought a Kataaro.

concentration camper -
ColeMillerATT - Eosin Panther!!! It's the only belt I'll wear from here on out Phone Post 3.0
For a lot of people they just want a belt to tie their gi. I have a nice belt for this. The one I was promoted in. I believe it's an Ouano ATT belt. But I wanted to get another belt of high grade professional quality. I like to look professional. I like new gi's because they are the brightest of whites. I like a quality belt for this reason. Customizable in every way. You choose the exact length and width in cm, the exact length and of your bar, any embroidery you may like. I chose my first initial and last name. I have the ATT logo color embroidered into it as well. You can choose to send the belt in later to get any degrees embroidered on the belt as well. When I received the belt I was very pleased with how durable the belt looked as well. Now I have two belts. One black belt I was promoted in. I wear this belt for the nasty hard training sessions. The Eosin Panther I teach in, seminars, photo ops, and for normal class sessions where you just do 3-4 training sessions in it. Very happy. Also customer service is a must for me with a company and they are extremely personable to get the belt just right for you.
I wish I would've known about them in my earlier belts. Phone Post 3.0

ColeMillerATT -
concentration camper -
For a lot of people they just want a belt to tie their gi. I have a nice belt for this. The one I was promoted in. I believe it's an Ouano ATT belt. But I wanted to get another belt of high grade professional quality. I like to look professional. I like new gi's because they are the brightest of whites. I like a quality belt for this reason. Customizable in every way. You choose the exact length and width in cm, the exact length and of your bar, any embroidery you may like. I chose my first initial and last name. I have the ATT logo color embroidered into it as well. You can choose to send the belt in later to get any degrees embroidered on the belt as well. When I received the belt I was very pleased with how durable the belt looked as well. Now I have two belts. One black belt I was promoted in. I wear this belt for the nasty hard training sessions. The Eosin Panther I teach in, seminars, photo ops, and for normal class sessions where you just do 3-4 training sessions in it. Very happy. Also customer service is a must for me with a company and they are extremely personable to get the belt just right for you.
Thanks man. Not many people give a solid answer on something they like these days. Would you recommend them for a good competition belt?

On a side note you should've seen Parrumpa kill at super heavy yesterday Phone Post 3.0

I just competed with a fresh Atama purple (only wear it for competition). Rich deep purple and thick. Love it.

Custom isami. because it come from japan....budo spirit is included free! Not their standard, made in chicom china model.

If you not a black belt, get a DOM gi materiel belt....you'll never wear it out

concentration camper -
ColeMillerATT -
concentration camper -
Thanks man. Not many people give a solid answer on something they like these days. Would you recommend them for a good competition belt?

On a side note you should've seen Parrumpa kill at super heavy yesterday Phone Post 3.0
I don't know what makes a good comp belt other than staying tied. I would recommend it for this. Phone Post 3.0

I have a War Kimonos belt that I really like. It's made like the DOM belts; out of single weave gi material. But the war belt doesn't look/feel as bulky as the Dom belts seem to. Always stays tied too. Phone Post 3.0

I love my Eosin Panther, because it fits and feels the way I like. Don't like my style? They have options.

I've got an Isami (one of the made in Japan thick core models), absolutely love it. I've also got a Valor gi fabric belt, really nice as well, but no competition for the Isami.

James